𝐆𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩!

Y/n POV

Today was the day! Going back to school aka Hell, I am nervous but not at the same time because I have Jas for backup.

Jas: Y/N!! WAKE UP!

Y/n: *sleepy voice* ok fine jas ugh

I dragged my self out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower.

5 minutes later

After I finished showering I went into my closet and picked out my outfit

(Y/n Outfit)

Y/n: Jas you ready?

Jas: Yeah, we look cute!

(Jas Outfit)

Y/n: we always look cute tf!?

Jas: Period!

Y/n: let's go now, it's 7:15 school starts at 7:30

Jas: alright let's go!

FF to when y'all get to school

Y/n: I'm so not ready for this!

Jas: girl it's ok! Whatever happens I'm here for you I got your back Always and forever!

Y/n: Thanks Jas

I hug her then we get out the car, as we walk inside I could feel everyone's eyes on me and even hear whispering. I tried my best to ignore them, I was feeling super uncomfortable but still managed to keep my head up!

As me and Jas were walking to our locker Ashley came up to us.

Ashley: Well... If it isn't the girl who's ass I beat!

Y/n: Fuck off Ashley I don't have time for your drama today.

Jas: what tf do you even want?

Ashley: oh nothing... Just letting your dog nosed best friend that she's nothing but a bitch who has nothing.

As I was getting ready to slap her Jas took the drink she had in hand and flung it in her face!.

I was trying so hard not to laugh at the fact she had whipped cream and coffee on her face.

All of sudden I heard laughter and whispering again, I turned around to see people surrounding someone, as I walked up to see what they were laughing about I got a glance of the video that they posted on social media about me getting beat up by Ashley.

I know I should have stood up for myself but all I did was walk into the bathroom, shut my self into a stall and cried.

Jas came inside the bathroom not to long after I came in.

Jas: Y/n are you ok?

Y/n: yes jas... I'm fine....

Jas: ik that tone of voice Y/n you're not ok.

I opened the stall for her and started to cry again.

Jas: it's okay Y/n I'm here for you!

Y/n: I appreciate you Jas, but I can't keep doing this everyday, everyday I come her I get bullied by Ashley and Sora, I don't know what I did to deserve this I've done nothing.

Jas: ik Y/n it sucks that Sora's pug faced girlfriend gives you a hard time, But all that matters is you came into this world as a good person! That Bitch is just pure evil who has no sense of humor.

I wiped my tears and left the stall.

Jas: Y/n.. were late for class we gotta get going.

Y/n: ok let's go!

(530 Words)