𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲?!

Jas POV

I was on my way home from the mall, Y/n didn't wanna come because she claimed she had 'homework' but I probably knew that she wasn't going to come either way.

I went to the mall to get us some cute new clothes but I haven't told Y/n why I brought them yet! I feel like if I tell her she's not going to come regardless but if I go she is going to go because she goes everywhere with me.

Only Reason I brought the clothes is because some ppl from school were throwing a party and invited everyone including me and Y/n and Sora and Ashley!

Y/n POV

I didn't feel like going to the mall with Jas, but after about 15 minutes of her being gone I finally heard the door open and Jas yelling to see if I was home, I told her I was upstairs watching TikTok!

Jas: Heyyy girl

Y/n: Heyyy, what did you get us?

Jas: cute ass clothes we are wearing tonight!

Y/n: why tonight where we going?

Jas: To a party!

Y/n: who's throwing the party?

Jas: damn why you asking all these questions 😃 it's some ppl from school who's throwing the party and invited everyone!

Y/n: waitttt everyone? Soo that means...

Jas: yes Ashley and Sora will be there

Y/n: I'm not going then!

Jas: Come onnnn Y/n don't be a party pooper! We can still go and have fun!

Y/n: ugh fine! But I'm only going because you're going! What time does the party start?

Jas: 7:45

Y/n: sooo it starts in the next hour!?

Jas: yea soo we should get ready rn!

Y/n: kk

Y/n heads to the bathroom to shower

Y/n: JAS!!!

Jas: WHAAAAAT!!!!

Y/n: BRING ME SOME SOAP THERE'S NONE IN HERE!

Jas: you have body wash for a reason🌚

Y/n: do you really think I'm getting out of the shower just to grab some damn body wash 😃

Jas: Fine! Here

Jas hands her the soap

Y/n: thanks now get out!

Jas: mhm I'll be waiting downstairs I already showered using the guest bathroom

Y/n: k

10 minutes later

I step out of the shower and head to my room, I was so not ready for this party but I decided to come because I haven't had fun in a while and Jas is going to.

As I was searching for something cute in my closet I came across it!