Imagine; Being in a relationship with Akuma

Akuma/Gender-Neutral! Reader

Love Akuma myself if you can believe it! I'm surprised he's not as popular as the others, I think he's cool! From his design (btw his new SF6 design looks cool! Can't wait to play him once he's out) to his gameplay he's just fun. Sorry for the rambling!

Akuma almost gave up everything in order to completely master the Satsui no Hado

Akuma almost gave up everything in order to completely master the Satsui no Hado. He is evil incarnate, nothing will stop him from reaching his full potential. It was unclear if he could even still love another being outside of an appreciation for one's strength. When you first came into his life, he thought of you as an annoyance, entering his mind during random moments, and he struggled greatly to ignore them.

He is not open about his feelings, nor is he a big fan of initiating any sort of physical contact without reason. He fully believes keeping you around and alive is enough to show his likeness towards you (He refuses to call it love, despite it literally that). However, while he may act annoyed, you'll face no refusal if you initiate affection upon him. (In fact, he quite enjoys it ... not that he'll ever admit that out loud.)

He's not completely cold though, Akuma has very subtle ways to show he cares. It's often when he returns from tournaments and fights to have some sort of gift on him - not an expensive one, just a quick buy he found on his travels that reminded him of you - and have a quick chat about his journey.

I am unsure how canon this part is, if it's even talked about in canon at all, but I imagine Akuma having a "living off the land" attitude, going to the nearby village every few weeks to sell fruits. It's a rough lifestyle but one Akuma has grown used to. If you follow him into this way of life, just know he isn't going to allow you to be a bum. Surviving off of nature is a lot of work and he refuses to add another being to his plate. You're not a child, stop acting like one.

His body naturally runs hot, most nights you won't even need a blanket as his heat radiates throughout the bed. On cold nights are the rare moments when Akuma huddles closer to you, pulling you in tight to his body. His excuse is that he doesn't want you to get ill but the soft purrs that rolls in his throat and chest, and his arm tighten around you when he feels you shift, it's obvious that's not the only reason why.

Dates aren't really a thing. It never suited Akuma and makes the relationship feel too real for him. He likes you, at least he tolerates you more than others, but admitting that out loud, admitting that he still has a part of humanity to him that makes him weak, is a big task. I doubt he'll ever even choke out the word "love" to you. He does care and his actions show that, just don't expect over-the-top romantic stuff.

 He does care and his actions show that, just don't expect over-the-top romantic stuff

465 Words