Imagine; Being in a relationship with Juri Han

Juri Han/Male! Fighter! Reader

Requested by both an Anon on Tumblr and Starlord-x over on Wattpad! Hope ya'll don't mind if I mixed the two requests together!

Requested by both an Anon on Tumblr and  Starlord-x over on Wattpad! Hope ya'll don't mind if I mixed the two requests together!

As much of a flirt as Juri is ... she really wasn't looking for a deep relationship. I imagine being in a relationship like that, no matter how many times she tries to deny it, terrifies her. Juri is a wanted woman. Always on the run. It's easier to do that when you have as little baggage as possible. Not to mention, her enemies. Many of which wouldn't hesitate on torturing or even killing you to get to her. It stings slightly less since she knows her boyfriend can hold up a good fight but it still worries her deep down.

She doesn't hold back during sparring ... like at all. What's the point of holding back her true potential if you're trying to get better right? That's her excuse anyways but everyone can see right through it. Juri's a sadist, she likes being the cause of one's pain, even her boyfriend. Though, she won't hurt him enough to cause any permanent danger and (in her own way} gets concerned if she happened to draw blood during sparring or more suggestive workouts.

Juri is ... one way to put it possessive over her partner. She's the only one who can kick your ass, the only one who can tease you till your face feels like burning off, you belong to her and her only and she'll be damned to hell before anyone even tries to take you away from her.

She's a constant tease, giving no moment to let her boyfriend have a breather. However, she has no patience with being teased herself though. She is tough as steel, damn impossible to fluster. Inpatient as well. If you take too long she will steal the show and take what's hers. The closest you are probably ever going to get to her getting all blushy, is being rougher on her during sparring or other activities

Juri would probably consider a long quiet motorcycle ride through the city as a date and calls it a day. She isn't much for the whole, romantic dinner sort of thing. Or anything fancy of the sort. She tries to avoid moments where she is forced to talk about herself. She is rather secretive about her past, and any conversation about it, especially her eye, is shut down immediately.

It's rare to find Juri being in a soft mood. As mentioned before, she tries not to fall in too deep, in case she has to run off again. But it has happened at least once.

She was quieter, which can be worrying for some but she just seems so much more relaxed, being in the moment, with her eyes closed. You never saw her more at peace before. Laying on the couch next to her, she found her hands on you, soft touches all over your body.

When she realizes what doing, however, she returns to her normal self. But that night, she runs off. Leaving nothing behind, not answering her calls. You really thought you lost her.

But, you being a fighter and constantly joining tournaments, it wouldn't be long before you saw her again - perhaps get back together only for the cycle of her leaving to start all over, or maybe, just maybe, she'll stay [or at least keep in contact the next time she has to book it]

561 Words!