𝗔 𝗙𝗢𝗘, 𝗔 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗

BLOODLUST!
─ chapter 002.

REMINDERS OF your nightmares,are the worst kind of living hell

are the worst kind of living hell.

REMINDERS OF your nightmares,are the worst kind of living hell

IF YOU didn't rationalize with yourself, your mind would have stupidly accepted that you went back in time. What you looked at was a miniature version of your ex-lover. Your ex-lover had this certain charm no one else had, one that was quite difficult to grasp. But the young boy in front of you struck your senses the same way he did. You knew that this boy was your ex-lover's SON.

"THAT WAS well done... what you did there spooked the living daylights out of me." The woman from on the set praised you graciously. "Appearing behind me? That was something else. The anxiety that crawled up my spine was world-shattering..." she mumbled, rubbing her face tiredly. "How did you do it anyway? The staff too were mortified to see you there. Is stealth another growing talent of yours?"

"People can notice me through a disguise. I can't be sneaky. I think it's because of the staff's laziness that I got in easily." you sighed.

"...I'm happy you think that way of me though. You also did a cool job. I liked your character."

"Aw, thank you." the woman laughed. "That means a lot coming from someone like you."

"Yuna Mizakinatoru?" A member of staff called out to the dark-haired woman that knelt before. "May I have a word with you, please?"

"In a minute!" the woman now dubbed, Yuna, yelled back. With a remorseful face, she turned to you and sighed deeply. "Shoot... looks like my break came to an end," she weakly smiled. "Honestly, I was hoping I could have talked a bit more... but with a schedule as hectic as mine, I should have known better. Apologies if it bothers you..."

"I don't mind." you smiled. "I get that you're a busy person."

Your eyes gravitated to the golden-locked boy who was at a loss for words over the scene that played in front of him.