Vol 2: Chapter 4: Vacation on an Island

Start from the beginning

When Chiaki asked for a date, I used my group as a excuse, but I was simply not in the 'mood'. She found out about this lie. I learnt a new thing. Never ever lie to your significant other in a relationship, even if it is very small, or rather don't get caught if you ever lied.

(AN : Don't take my words seriously lol. I am single af)

"Whatever liar, Around noon we can go on the private beach of the island and swim freely. I can't wait!!"

Her mood swinged like a pendulum. It seems like this school owns a small island in the south, and we're heading there now.

Hmm, Chiaki in a swimsuit... I know I already saw her wearing it once in the swimming classes. But more content won't hurt my eyes.

"Attention to all the students! Please gather on the deck. You'll be able to see the island soon. For a while, you will be able to see a very significant scenery".

This curious announcement suddenly reverberated throughout the ship. Chiaki and the others paid attention to it and calmly seemed to be looking forward to what was to come.

"Kiyone ... I find the wording a bit suspicious, 'significant scenary'?" Muttered to herself.

Magnificent, I don't think the Chiaki in the beginning of the school year would be able to find this small clue. I just stared silently at the mesmerizing beauty infront of me, without answering her.

A few minutes after several students started to gather, the island appeared.

Ike let out a whoop of joy. The students noticed it and they began to cluster on the deck all at once. When a whole mass of people crowded the place, some bossy students came to push us so that they could take our place on the best position.

"Ah so bothersome...Hey, get out of the way! You rejects!"

In that moment, one of the very intimidating boys thrust away my shoulder. In a sudden fluster, I grabbed the balustrade of the deck to avoid losing balance and falling. Perfect acting...

Those students laughed at me in disdain.

"Hey you, what the fuck are you doing?"

Ken became extremely upset and intimidated on the spot. Well, he knows I could defend myself from that failure, but still he got angry in my stead. If you ignore that short-temper of his, he is actually a cool guy, just like Akibro.

Chiaki, angered by the situation, glared at that green haired fool.

"You should understand this schools' system. It's a school based on merit. There are no human rights in class D. 'Defectives' have to behave obediently and submissively, like the rejects they are. This side, we're all class A".

Ken seemed displeased, still he didn't give in to a fight and was able to endure with it, which proved that he was becoming a little more grown-up.

"First of all we are class C you dumbass. Second of all, apologise to Kiyone for pushing her you piece of shit, and finally fuck off you green haired ugly looking scrawny ass." Chiaki flamed the shit out of him.

She is really very angry right now. I was holding her hands so that she won't batter up that guy.

Everyone who heard her burst out in laughter. Even his classmates laughed at him. Poor soul, got destroyed mercilessly.

Yahiko's face became red in anger. He couldn't find words to counter Chiaki. Before the situation escalated further, Johnny, I mean Katsuragi interposed himself in the commotion.

"Yahiko, what are you doing here. Didn't I warn you not to run your mouth on public places. Just apologise and end the commotion. And you, I believe you are Ayanokouji-san's girlfriend. I hope you apologise for your harsh words"