Chapter 28

Ramona, Eleanor and I decide to do each other's hair and make up as I turn on my speaker and play some music. MAMACITA by Tyga begins bumping through the speaker.

I start on Ramona's make up and apply her foundation and concealer. Since her dress is green, I decide to do a sparkly silver eye make up look. I finish touching her up and give her the small mirror to look at herself.

"Eden.. I look fantastic!" I smile and tell her that she looks beautiful.

I make my way over to my basket to grab my curling iron to begin curling Ramona's hair. I play with her hair delicately and pull on the curling iron to make her curls loose. Ramona has a head full of thick brunette hair unlike mine, it's darker and a bit thinner. After a few minutes more of curling, I finish Ramona's look in its entirety. 

"You look so great, Ramona."

She smiles and agrees with my statement. I start on Eleanor next. I do a silver/gray smoky eye look on her to match her entire outfit. I apply a massive amount of mascara to her eyes to really make them pop before finishing up. I pass Eleanor the mirror to let her look at herself. 

"Wow.. I now know why I never do my make up. You're like a beauty witch.. *she laughs out loud* If I tried to do this, I'd completely ruin my face."

She smiles and tells me thank you, and I start on her hair. I decide to go for a braided crown on top of her head and then curl her loose ends. I finish twisting her hair into a braid and grab my curling iron and curl her long dirty blonde hair. I spray some glittery hairspray over her head, set the curling iron down, and tell her I'm finished. She walks over to my full sized mirror and runs her fingers through her curled ends. 

"Like I said.. *she looks at me and points* beauty witch!"

Ramona and I laugh and I curtsy at her statement. 

Ramona and Eleanor lounge around while I start on my hair and make up. I reach for my pocket watch and the small table and it reads 7:40 pm. I exhale at the fact I have more than enough time to get ready. I apply some moisturizer and primer before I start on my foundation and concealer. I sing along and shimmy in my seat to the song playing in the background, Silence by Marshmello and Khalid, as do Ramona and Eleanor. 

I start on my eye make up, creating a darker smoky eye than Eleanor's, since my outfit is primarily black. Shortly after finishing my make up, I start on my hair. I decide to insert a couple of small braids on both sides of my head, before curling the rest of it. I twist the curling iron until each strand of hair is fully curled and spray the glitter hairspray all around my head. I stand up to put on my outfit, but first ask for the girls' approvals.

"So..?" 

Ramona and Eleanor whoop and shout at the sight of my finished look.

"Girl.. Theo better wife you up," Ramona squeals. 

I swallow hard at her comment and feel the heat rush to my cheeks as I stare at them.

"Oh please, Eden.. You don't think we haven't noticed? He is completely in love with you!" Eleanor says rolling her eyes at me.

I smile at Eleanor's comment and start fan-girling about how incredible my time has been with Theo. They smile and share their excitement about how they can tell Theo loves me. 

I begin to pull on my tight black dress and combat boots. I make my way over to the mirror to make sure my make up is still intact and hasn't smeared. I then put on my jean jacket and untuck my hair to let it breathe. I go over to my make up bag and apply some black lipstick, making kissy faces in the mirror. I turn around and place my hands on the vanity behind me.

Forbidden Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें