Chap 23. The Evil League of Mutants P1

Start from the beginning

Leo:"that was not me."

[Name]:"we know. *Sigh* we know."

🦘

"What's going on..?"

They were dropped into a buffet.

"I don't know but I really like the look of this spread.."

🎸

All over different villains get taken. Hypno while drinking tea.(I love him sm.) Even mantis guy, and don't forget the pig guy- what was his name again?

They all dropped in.

🦘

Back at the base all your brothers played down in pain.

Raph:"We can't keep failing only to luck out at the last second."

[Name]:"I was willing to fight but y'know- whoosh AHHHH 'that wasn't me!'" You imitate what happened earlier.

Raph:"I know no one wants to hear it.. but we need-"

Mikey:"Don't you DARE say the T-word!"

You drop your comically large drink.

[Name]:"Raph don't do this.."

Raph:"Training."

Everyone but raph groans and you take a seat next to your brothers.

Leo:"What's training gonna do for us? What we need is better mystic weapons. Does anyone wanna trade??"

You flop to the floor.

Raph:"Mystic weapons or not, we need to get better at.. everything." Raph stands on the couch chair. "When I look around this room, I see nothing but potential! Who's ready to tap that potential? Huh? Huh? Take it up a notch? You, be the best of the best? Yeah?"

After raphs great speech, everyone groans and agrees.

Leo:"but who's gonna train us? Who's gonna be our sensei?"

🐀

Splinter is in his room watching.. something. Well no not actually he's asleep.

You all tower over him.

Raph:"Master splinter."

S:"WHA- I SWEAR IVE NEVER BEEN TO DALLAS- "

Raph:"Master splinter, we need your help. We need you to train us so we can be.. heroes."

Splinter nods.

🐀🎸

Splinter:"Glad you boys are back for some more formal training!" He goes through the weapons.

R:"Yes!"

S:"it is not going to be easy.. I will break you down to your core like a snowball. Then I will build you back stronger, like a snowman. Now let us begin.."