62 | 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

50 minutes to midnight...

I was tired but I was almost done. Afraid to fall asleep I started to eat Blaze's office candies that I had stolen.

I wasgiving some final touches on my design when my door opens up showing a big figure scaring the crap out of me.

"JESUS!" I exclaimed

"Not Jesus just me" he said walking in the office like it was his

"Don't you knock at a time like these?"

"Though that was our thing" he said sitting down at the couch and looking over at Miles's laptop "Looks good" he said analysing my marketing design

"Yeah...almost done" I said while facing reality and keeping up my job

"Wow... You sound like me" he chuckled

"God forbade me" I rolled my eyes

"It's close..."

"What are you doing here?" I realized questioning his existence by this time he would be already home

"Had to finish some things"

"Hm..." I hummed at is vague explanation " well I will come home late..."

"Yeah I presumed" he said, lying down on the couch "I am waiting"

"Waiting for what?"

"For you... So I can take us home" he clarified, my heart clenched at his words...what was this? Caring day?

"I can grab a cab and go alone. Just head home..." I said not wanting him to wait for me.

"You are not going on a cab. I am waiting" he imposed while closing his eyes...

He look tired so I decided to give up and carry on my work. After some nerves and anxiety midnight came and I publish the final design with all I wanted. It was perfect and it was already getting attention over different countries.

"FIANLLY!" I shouted in joy " I DID IT! " I said getting up and giving small jumps as the number of views towards the post increased " YES! Oh my god so many people already! " I smiled sitting down again

Seeing the comments and repost on my work I could finally rest. A huge weight came off my shoulders and chest when I finally had the work done. It was like I could finally breath.

I organized my desk, and grabbed my coat, I turned off the lights and I was ready to leave. That's when I notice the light of Miles screen flashing towards the couch. I got near to close the laptop but I noticed the blue light reflecting to the couch... And then I remembered...Blaze waited.

He was peacefully sleeping, one hand over his chest while the other was behind his head making his muscle more visible in that tight shirt, that it seemed it was about to rip at any second.

I couldn't deny, he was really handsome even sleeping and I guess that's something I will never get use to. God certainly had favorites, and he was one of them, his jawline was perfectly defined, a perfect angle.

His soft expression of sleep made him look so at peace and comfortable, and his smooth lips looked like he was smiling. Should I wake him up? He looks so delicate in his sleep and I bet he deserves a nice night of sleep since his night terrors appear once in a while.

Maybe I shouldn't wake him up...I will just-

"Are you done looking at me?" his demeanor voice asked scaring me with his eyes still closed

"Were you awake?"

"Yes..." he said standing up

"I though you were sleeping" I claimed