14 | 𝐍𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

-Eleonora-

Woke up tired, maybe from that Cordova party on Friday night. I was now in my room it was Monday morning and it was time to get ready to work, that thought relieved me that I finally had a routine. I got up from bed and made my skin routine and put on very light makeup, some blush, mascara, and my YSL red lipstick. I dressed in pink pants a black satin top and a matching pink coat I grabbed the black hells and walked downstairs with my fluffy slippers on.

I was greeted by Dorothy placing the breakfast on the dining table, I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and looked happily at the food. She made pancakes... this will be a good day. I sat down on the chair and grabbed the melted chocolate she had made, I poured it into my pancakes while smelling that sweet chocolate aroma.

Blaze loudly walked down the stairs admired by my presence in the kitchen he frowned and greeted Dorothy "Good Morning Miss Davis" he said sitting down in at the top of the table I was on his left side looking at his funny sleepy face.

"You're early" he commented grabbing the plate of scrambled eggs

"I have work to do" I informed him while he grabbed that disgusting green juice jug, just the look of it made me want to vomit and the smell, I am not even explaining that smell

"A busy day?" he said with a soft smirk on

"You know how it is" I smirked back not really liking his smug attitude, Friday was definitely a weird night, not a night just minutes of that night, seeing him smile was out of the regular but the second after he came back to his normal self saying stupid things and always nagging. I got up with my plate and glass in hand and place them on the sink.

I said my goodbyes and met Connor near the elevator "Good morning Connor"

"Miss Maxwell" he said nodding his head politely

"boys" I greeted the bodyguards

"Miss Maxwell" They replied

Not too long after I reached my workplace greeting my favorite receptionist "Good morning"

"Good morning babe how is my boss?" he asked all sassy

"Pretty well, how are things around here?" I questioned Miles

"Pretty good everyone got on time, everyone is working happily after knowing you're our definitive chief" I smiled at his words, I didn't had much employees in the small little marketing company of mine only 30 counting with me but I couldn't be happier knowing they sounded somewhat relieved by my new position. "Everyone is on time besides the usual"

I shook my head not disappointed by that, I walked to my office and he followed me " Jennifer" he nodded in agreement

"Thanks"

"Do you need anything?" he said while waiting at the door, I walked in the office opening the blinds making the sun warm the room

"No, I'm fine thank you babe" I said with a smile, he gave me a wink and closed the office door

I scanned my office, finally it looked a bit more like me. It was not that plain blue boring office that I found a week ago. It had colorful pillows and some paintings my desk was organized, it was very simplistic but pleasing to the eye, in tones of light wood and white and of course some plants, the little bonsai that I brought from my parent's house. A purple chaise lounge near the wall and a glass center with two small couches one beige and other pink.

I sat down on the comfortable chair and grabbed some documents, I had to analyze old documents not that old but I was afraid I left something behind important, when that whole thing of marriage came up I might leave something behind that I can't remember or simply didn't see. The truth is I didn't precisely give people a heads up that our small business was joining Maxwell's Inc., even though I didn't know it was all so confusing and disorganized at the time, but at least I was able to keep the business alive.