License to Fly

Friday late night
The Man Cave
3rd person pov

So now with that crazy spy mission over and Canyon and Evander moved into the Man Cave it was for Ray to have two more guys not that he didn't mind Bethany, it was don't piss off it's not a pretty site to see.

It was normal every day at the Man Cave Bethany, Canyon, and Evander were playing games of go fish it was a friendly game of eating grapes and crackers with cheese and of course, a Ginger Ale bottle was on the table,
Oh, yes Bethany was resting her left knee after having hurt, But Bethany was intrigued by the conversation that Ray and Henry were talking about, "Come Ray why I can't fly your helicopter?" Henry asked him as they walked into the Cave from the elevator.

"Hey, Love got any 2?" Canyon asked in Britain accent "What? Umm No sorry Canyon." she went back to the game, and all of a sudden the crime alert went off in the Man Cave. Bethany made a mad rush to the back to get her suit, As Ray and Henry got the Crime alert "Who is it?" Canyon and Evander ask them not sure whether to go with them, "It's the Ballanero Brothers!" Ray said went to get his suit on and Henry just pop a gumball in his mouth and within a flash he was in a suit.

Then Ray come out of the back room in his suit and saw that Henry was ready. "Hey Beth are coming out soon?" Ray ask getting a little annoyed about the time there were wasting,

" I'm coming! just chill ok, it's not easy getting into my suit! All you and Henry have too is pop a gumball in your mouth and in a flash you have your suits on!" She yelled at them, but Canyon and Evander it's was normal for them.
"She always is like this?" Ray asked them "Eh, hard to tell but she full attitude, and she Pettie woman with a lot personal in her." Canyon said to them, it was true to Ray's height she hit about near the chest and she was 5'0 in half not that didn't matter but to her, it matter a lot, it made it easier for her to get into small places, and squeeze in tight places and go into air vents and sewer pipes not that Ray would make her do it.

My pov-

So I was all geared up in my new Lady Danger suit with a Light blue mask and pale Yellow banf  on top of the mask,

"Wow, you look good Step Sis," Henry said as we headed to the three tubes "Good luck you three!" Charlotte said to us, she was at the supercomputer with Jasper in the Man Cave, We headed up the tube and got in the Man Van and Danger MotorCycle, an...

"Wow, you look good Step Sis," Henry said as we headed to the three tubes "Good luck you three!" Charlotte said to us, she was at the supercomputer with Jasper in the Man Cave, We headed up the tube and got in the Man Van and Danger MotorCycle, and headed to the Swellveiw alleyway away from the city.

The Swellveiw Alleyway

It was gross and smelly, dirty trash was everywhere, dumpsters were filled with gross trash and mold stuff, "Ahh!" I screamed as a rat ran across my shoes, "Eww spider web!" I shook it off as I screamed again and Then if that wasn't worse there was a group of bats that flew right over me, "Bats!! Go away!" as they flew off I scream once again. Not knowing that Ray was irritated with me screaming so loud that he'd cover my mouth with his glove hand,