19

"Jisung hyung?" Jeongin asked as he placed Jisung on Minho's bed thinking it was Jisung's.

No response.

"He's definitely dead... WAIT WE FORGOT TO GIVE HIM FOOD AND WATER" Seungmin screamed out in a Panic.

"So what?" Jeongin said confused.

Seungmin slapped the back of Jeongins head lightly then said "He's ganna have a han over dumbass"

"OH!" Jeongin shouted out making Jisung wake up.

"UGHHH. Why does my head hurt?!"

Seungmin quickly shoved bread into Jisung's mouth. "Shut up and eat"

Jisung nodded slowly taking the bread out of his mouth and started eating it like a normal person.

"We tricked you into drinking alcohol..."

Seungmin dramatically gasps. "Innie! How could you!"

"You... WHAT" shouted yelled out startling the other two.

"We're sorry hyung! Btw you were so cute when you were drunk! You kept clinging onto Felix!"  Seungmin said giggling.

"Hey! I'm older than you guys!" Jisung said blushing

"but your shorter" Jeongin said smirking at Jisung.

"Ahh Innie stop! It's embarrassing!!" Jisung said hiding his face in the pillow

"Wait... This isn't my room" Jisung said looking around as he sat up.

Wait... This isn't my room... Or Hyunjins room...

"AHH IM IN MINHO HYUNGS ROOM!" Jisung said as he jumped up from the bed grabbing both of the younger wrists dragging them out

"Minho Hyung said not to enter his room.."

"Aaaand why you you listen to him?" Seungmin said giggling running into Minho's room locking the door.

"Uhhh... I gotta go" Jeongin said as he walked out of the dorm.

Jisung started knocking on the door as soon as he heard something loud break in Minho's room.

"SEUNGMIN LET ME IN"

Seungmin unlocked the door and ran out shouting "SORRY JISUNG HYUNG"

The moment Jisung could process what just happened he heard the door seeing Minho coming towards him.

"Why are you in front of my room?"

"Uhhh..."

Minho opened the door to his room seeing his desk broken.

"HAN JISUNG"

He yelled walking over to Jisung furious. He slapped Jisung on the cheek as hard as he could then walked into the room slamming the door behind him.

The slap stingged of course but he was to heart broken to care about it.

He walked over to his own room closing the door before sliding down it as he began crying.

He hadn't received a slap like that ever since he failed a test.

He hugged his legs to his chest crying as he let his thoughts take over.

He was trying so hard not to remember what happened last time. But Minho just made it worse

Flash back

Jisung walked into his living room with his test in hand as he hanged his head low not daring to look his parents in the eye as he saw his mother and father waiting for him.

"So ? Give it to me" Jisung's dad said as he grabbed the test from Jisungs hand.

".....". Jisung received a hard slap on his face before getting yelled at by his father.

"YOUR SUCH A DISSAPOINTMENT TO THE HAN FAMILY JISUNG. I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY SON. THE NEXT TIME YOU FAIL EVEN ONE SUBJECT WE ARE GOING TO DISOWN YOU MISTER"

He punched Jisungs stomach making him fall to the ground.

Jisung curled up in a ball trying so hard to protect himself from all the kicks and hits he received from his father.

"Go to your room"

His mother just stared at him in dissapointment as he got up and ran to his room crying.

End of flashback

7:45  Jisung still didn't come out of his room even when Hyunjin begged him to come out and eat.

He couldn't tell on Seungmin. He felt bad. He decided to just take the blame.

"Stop being a baby Jisung it was just a slap. I forgi- I forgive yo- you" Minho said knocking on the door as he cringed at his last words.

Jisung heard Minho's voice then opened the door the moment he heard Minho's apology.

He looked down to the younger feeling guilty for what he did and almost immediately hugged Jisung as he cried in his arms.

To bad Jisung didn't know Minho just did that because Hyunjin forced him.

Poor poor Jisung. What did he do to deserve this? Nothing.

___________________

Sorry guys I don't know how to use the word "embrace"

kinda angst?? Maybe. Idk