13

Jisung walked downstairs getting ready to study since the holidays are ending tommorow.

And tommorow is test day and he really doesn't want to fail.

He brought out his notebook,pen and textbook and tried to study but he couldn't focus at all.

The only thing he could think of was "LeeMinho, LeeMinho. And LeeMinho."

"Shut up Lee Minho" Jisung mumbled out loud enough for someone to hear. Thinking he was in the room alone.

"Why should I shut up, Jisung?"

Jisung flinched as he heard Minho's voice from behind him. He turned around to see Minho leaning against the door frame staring at him.

"Want me to help you study? Looks like something. Or someone is on your mind right now and I know it's me"

Minho said as he walked over to Jisung sitting down next to him as he chuckled at Jisungs now red face.

"God your just ganna make it worse hyung.." Jisung mumbled out.

"what was that?" Minho said as he started hovering above Jisung as the younger started backing up until he was laying on the ground trapped by Minho who was pinning hid hands against the ground not letting him move at all.

"I... I-" Jisung was cut of by Minho saying "sorry Jisung but I can't wait any longer. Please don't hate me again after this"

Minho quickly leaned in and pressed his lips against the other not wasting a single second to enjoy this moment.

Jisungs eyes widened when he felt Minho's lips against his.

Jisung to return the kiss starting to move his lips in synch with Minho's closing his eyes as he kissed him.

The moment the kiss was about to get heated Hyunjin walked into the room jaw dropped as he said "Damn sorry for being a cock blocker." then left leaving the other two faces red as ever.

"so should we continue princess?" Minho said as he smirked looking down at the younger that's below him.

"Get of me or I'm ganna scream" Jisung said as he glared at the older.

"I would love to hear you scream baby" Minho said smirking at the other.

"Okay first of all. Ew. Second of all this." Jisung said as he kicked Minho's Knee really hard making him fall onto Jisung then got pushed of by the younger.

"How the fuck did you do that?!" Minho said while holding his knee groaning in pain since Jisung kicked him really hard.

"You might have trapped my hands but you didn't trap my legs" Jisung said as he got up from the floor helping Minho up.

Minho got onto his knees and asked Jisung "Will you. Lee Jisung become my boyfriend?"

Jisung bent down and flicked the folders forehead asking. "Why "Lee Jisung?"

"Beacuse I know that I'll marry you in the future"

Jisung lightly blushed at how confident Minho was with his words and playfully hit the olders arm lightly saying.

"Shut up dramatic ass. I'll think about it..."