12

Minho rushed downstairs to ask hyunjin about this "3RACHA" account but when he reached downstairs he saw that Hyunjin and both Jisung was gone.

Assuming they already left for the airport.

He walked back upstairs searching up on YouTube. "3RACHA MUSIC". He quickly played the first song that he saw. (he played 3RACHA)

He immediately recognised Jisungs voice the moment he heard him rapping and smiled. He never knew that Jisung was famous. But why didn't he tell him?

He searched up "J. ONE from 3racha" on google assuming that he was Jisung and his expectations were correct once he saw all the photos of Jisung.

He started watching Jisungs fancams and basically started fangirling as he watched all of the fancams he could fine.

"DAMN I DIDN'T KNOW JISUNG COULD BE THIS HOT" Minho shouted out in his mind as he continued to watch the fancams drooling over Jisung.

He was basically stalking 3RACHA at that point learning every single thing about them. Minho was still confused why he didn't tell him about it but just ignored the feeling and tried to understand why he didn't tell him.

(it's been 5 hours since btw)

As he was watching Jisungs fancams he got a notification from Instagram saying that 3RACHA posted something. He immediately rushed to the post looking at it with a big smile on his face.

____________________

Chans mom took a picture of us at the concert

Chans mom took a picture of us at the concert. I thought that I should post it || SpearB here. Love me
______________

👤:SPEARB MARRY ME GOD DAMN

👤: Live laugh love J.One

👤:CB97 CAN KILL ME AND I'LL BE HAPPY

👤:I LOVED YOU GUYS CONCERT OMFG
______________

Minho chuckled to the taught of Jisung lying about going to Japan and actually going to his own concert.

2 more hours past and Jisung and Hyunjin had came home.

Minho got up from his bed the moment he heard the door open and ran downstairs.

Minho gretted both of them. "How was your flight? J. One"

Jisung looked at Minho with his jaw dropped when he heard Minho call him "J. One".

"J. One? Pffft. I'm not J. One..." Jisung said as he looking down onto his feet fidgeting with his fingers.

"Sungie I know it was you. I love your music by the way"

'i love you'

"Are you mad at me that i lied to you?" Jisung said as he looked up at Minho with a dissapointed face thag he had to find out himself.

"No im not. And did i tell you, you look cute in that performance?" Minho said as he giggled as he saw the youngers reaction to him calling Jisung "cute"

"Cute? CUTE?! Damn i thought i looked hot wearing does clothes.

"its "cute" just so you know"

Jisung got annoyed and decided to just atrack Minho and started Chasing him all around the house.

Hyunjin giggled as he saw the two of them running around the house like 5 year olds but he was used to it. After all he has a job as a babysitter and those 2 were just like kids fighting over the littlest thing ever.

--

"Sooo... Your famous Sungie?" Minho said as he stared at the younger that was sitting on the couch eating ice cream.

"Ya" Jisung replied continuing to eat his ice cream.

"and why didn't you tell me?"

"Well because I didn't want you to know yet and I was planning on getting you concert tickets so I could surprise you."

" REALLY?! WHERE" Minho shouted out in excitement.

"Hmm you'll have to wait for my next concert which is..... Next month"

"DAMMIT" Minho shouted out leaning back onto the couch crossing his hands over his chest.

"OH ya! I got you something for your birthday!" Jisung said then ran over to the red box on the table grabbing it then running back.

Jisung gave the box to Minho telling him to open it.

Minho opens the box to see concert tickets and dropped the box and brought the younger in a big embrace.

" THANK YOU"

"Ya but you'll still have to wait one month"

"dammit..."

--
Hyunjin walked over to Jisung that was making coffee and asked him. "So. that so called " I hate Lee Minho" is gone now and now it's "I'm crushing on Lee Minho?" Hyunjin said smirking at Jisung.

Jisungs face turned red as he looked up at Hyunjin then looked back down to the coffe he was making.

"Shut up hyung..."