7

Jisung ran out of the college dorms looking left and right as he crossed the street waiting for someone he was supposed to meet.

Hands snaked around his waist as they whispered into his ear. "Your late"

"AH" Jisung shouted out as he turned around to see his second best friend standing behind him with a dissapointed face.

"Your 20 minutes late you dumbass! I've been waiting here for 20 MINUETS"

"God I'm sorry! I just.. Over slept" Jisung said looking down in shame

Felix sighed as he gently started patting Jisungs back

"Jisung you already get straight A's you don't have to study that much."

"But there's a test on Tuesday and being a straight A student might not be enough to ace it!" Jisung said while looking back up to Felix

"Why do you need to past that test so bad even?" Felix said with a confused look on his face

Jisung thought about it for a second before answering Felix's question. "There's no reason I just want to ace it..."

"You hesitated. What's wrong Ji? You know you can tell me anything right?" Felix said with a worried look on his face waiting for Jisungs answer.

Jisung sighed then answered him honestly. "My parents threatened me that they would disown me if I failed even one subject.."

"so what? You live in the college dorms. You don't live with them so just let them disown you" Felix replied seriously

Jisung thought about it for a second then shake his head looking back at his second best friend.

"I still can't... I don't want them to disown me even if I'm living somewhere else" Jisung said as he looked down in shame

Felix sighed taking Jisungs hand walking over to his car knowing he couldn't change Jisungs mind.

"God its been 3 hours already and it's almost night! Where the hell did that kid go" Hyunjin said as he walked back and forth waiting for Jisung to come back from his outing with Felix.

Minho just rolled his eyes and continued to watch TV secretly worried about Jisung.

"Oh come on Minho Hyung. Don't you just feel a little worried about-" Before Hyunjin could finish his sentence the dorm slammed open with Jisung walking inside with a mask and a plain white shirt and leggings on.

Hyunjin stared at Jisung for awhile before questioning him." You weren't wearing does before? And whys your hair all messed up"

"Me and Felix were walking around until a car drove by splashing muddy water onto me so Felix gave me a change of clothes but I was to lazy to dry my hair" Jisung answered  Hyunjins question looking at Minho to see his reaction

Minho bursted up into laughter as he held his stomach as it was starting to hurt as he laughed to much.

Jisung rolled his eyes as he walked upstairs going into his bedroom.

Minho immediately stopped laughing as soon as Jisung walked into his room grabbing his phone and started texting someone.
_________________________

A ball of sunshine🔥

Did you guys go out to eat today?

No Why?

You worried or something
Lover boy?

Shut up asshole

But seriously. Why isn't
He eating?

I tried to force him but
Nothing ever works

________________________

Minho sighed as he put down his phone then got up from the couch walking over to the kitchen grabbing some bread.

He walked up to Jisung's room knocking on it.

Jisung opened the door but the second he opened his mouth to say something Minho had shoved bread into his mouth.

"eat you dumbass your ganna starve to death" Minho said glaring at Jisung

Jisung rolled his eyes before taking the bread out of his mouth taking a bite of it. "Get out of my face pretty please mister big scary man?" Jisung said as he glared back at the older.

"Atleast I'm actually worrying about you! Can't you just let me care for you for just one second!" Minho shouted out walking into his room slamming the door shut then locking it

Jisung stood there in shock as Minho slammed his door shut not knowing what to say. In the end he closed his door locking it sitting on the floor as he looked at the bread that Minho gave him.

"It's not my fucking fault that I'm like this... Or... It is your fault gosh dammit Jisung!" Jisung sat on the floor letting his thoughts consume him blaming Mihho and him back and forth.

Hyunjin sighed as he saw what happened and went up to Jisung's room