8

Hyunjin walked into Jisung's room without knocking looking around to see that Jisung wasn't there anymore and found the window wide open.

He looked down to see Jisung climbing down the building with a rope and immediately shouted out. "JISUNG WHAT THE FUCK GET BACK UP HERE"

Jisung looked up and immediately jumped down and fell on his legs but sprained his ankle then felt on his ass. He got back up running away from the building until Hyunjin couldn't  see him.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JISUNG"

Hyunjin immediately ran downstairs opening the door and slamming it shut running to the elevator.

Minho came out of his room after he heard the door slammed shut seeing that no one was in the house

He walked downstairs sitting on the couch waiting for someone to come back and hoping it wasn't Jisung.

After half an hour of waiting Hyunjin walked into the dorm frustrated. "That kid is so! UGH" Hyunjin stomped his feet in frustration shaking his head as Minho asked him "Whats wrong?"

"Jisung jumped out of his window at still a high height and he fell on his ass. I'm worried"

Minho walked up to Hyunjin patting his back reassuring him that Jisung is fine (even tho he didn't give a shit about Jisung)

"We can just wait on the couch until he comes home. I'm sure he won't come back that late"

Hyunjin nodded as Minho brought him to the couch starting to wait for Jisung to get back

--

Jisung came back around 11:35 hoping that everyone was asleep by then as he carried a box of (it's a surprise) but unfortunately they were still up waiting for him.

Hyunjin jumped out from the couch running to Jisung.

He looked down to see his leg covered in bandages and sighed. Hyunjin hit Jisungs head hard enough for it to hurt

"OW WTF" Jisung shouted out as he backed up from Hyunjin

"You got me worried sick you asshole! You fucking jumped down from the building and just ran off!"

Hyunjin was on the verge off tears as Jisung put down the box pulling him into a embrace.

Minho stood up from the couch as Hyunjin walked over to him pushing him to Jisung.

" Jisung say sorry" Hyunjin said as he looked at Jisung with a deadly stare.

Jisung took a deep breath and said as he looked down in shame "Minho Hyung! I'm so sorry for how I treated you I know you were just trying to be nice but I was just pushing you away and acting rude to you all the time  and I really don't hate you im just going along with what your feeling against me and I'm so sorry for everything I did that annoyed you and I hope you accept my apology! "

Minho lifted Jisung's chin up facing him as he said " I forgive you but that doesn't mean I don't forgive you for what you did in high school and I still hate you but not so much so just give up the act and act normal around me"

Jisung tilted his head slightly confused on what he meant by "high-school" but he didn't dare to ask about it and just nodded.

Minho sighed as he pulled out his phone showing a picture of them together in high school.
_______________

______________

Jisung looked at the picture in shock as he looked back up at Minho.

"Your Lee Minho?!".

Minho rolled his eyes and he nodded to Jisungs question.

Jisung covered his mouth in shock picking up the box running upstairs letting tears fall down his face not wanting to face Minho ever again.

"What was that about?" Hyunjin said as he looked at Minho in confusion

"Just old times.." Minho said as he walked up to his room closing the door as he saw a box sitting on his bed.