Chapter 4 A Confrontation/ Harem update

( A/N: Hey guys first let me say thank you guys so much for 1k reader. That means the world to me and because of that I'm giving you a little present. I am Adding two new members to Isas Harem. Yep that right you heard me so with out further or do allow me to introduce the four new members starting with.

 Yep that right you heard me so with out further or do allow me to introduce the four new members starting with

Grayfia Lucifuge. And last but not least....

 And last but not least

Venelana Gremory

And with these Four newest member. The office members of Isas harem are Irina, Kurumu, Xenovia, Mizore, Akeno, Ruby, Rossweisse, Kokoa, Grayfia, and Venelana. And their you have it so with that said Thank you guys so much and back to the story.)

(Highschool dxd univers)

Xenovia pov

After Akeno and I visited Irina. Chief Michael promised us that he would keep us updated to date on her condition. Mean while Akeno and I decided to go to the only two people we could trust and that was Kuroka and Rossweisse. Once we told them what had happened to Irina their hearts sunk to the ground. Feeling nothing but fear and sarrow for Irina but. Akeno and I insured them that she is alright and being taken care of.

They both sighed out of relief till I spoke up.

Xenovia: Hey I want to ask you guys something?

Rossweisse: What is it?

Xenovia: Have you guys ever noticed how Rias and Issei and for that matter. Even Asia and Koneko have been acting?

Kuroka and Rossweisse looked at Akeno and I as if we we were crazy.

Kuroka: What are you taking about?

Xenovia: Think about it. Did any of them shed a single tier? Or show any signs of remorse or sadness?

Rossweisse: Now that you mentioned it. They really didn't. Wait are you saying that... Maybe?

Rossweisse asked almost in disbelief of the idea of  Rias, Issei, Asia, and Koneko all conspiring to kill Isa. Kuroka gave the same look just not even believeing that it was possible especiallay with her sister.