Chapter 2 A Fresh start?

(Highschool DXD universe)

News of Isas death shock up a lot of people. The whole school was completely in a state of morning after the loss of one of their fellow students. In Heaven There was not a single person who had not shaded a single tire in fact. They were all devastated at the loss of their comrade. Even the underworld was Sadine by Isas death. And as for Mr and Mrs Hyoudou. They were not the same after losing one of their sons.

But their are three people who acted like they were Sadine by Isas death but in fact they were overjoyed by it. For Koneko and Asia all that matters was Isseis happens. As long as Issei was happy they didn't care. The other was Issei for Issei his brother was competition and a threat to his harem and so he had to get rid of him. But the one who literally couldn't care what so ever was Rias. She just wants to have a nice sex toy to please her in away that no real man could please her. One that would obey her every wim.

Those four truly didn't care but. Out of every being who knew Isa no one took it even harder then Rossweisse, Kuroka, Akeno, Xenovia, and most of all Isas childhood friend Irina. They took Isas death really hard. Rossweisse started drinking and their would be moments when she couldn't come to the school to teach. Kuroka would always be on a tree curled up in a ball refusing to eat anything. When Akeno was alone she would lock her self in her room and just cry her heart out knowing that Isa was never coming back. Xenovia would purposely skip class and go out to start fights with everyone she could possibly see. And as for Irina she stopped praying all together. Would lock herself in Isas room just laying on her bed crying but unknowns to the others. Irina was secretly doing something that was physically hurting her.

One night Akeno and Xenovia are both seen in the hallway with chief Michael heading into Isas room. Even though he's gone they still every now and then go to his room to remember him but Irina rarely came out of Isas room. Knowing this Chief Michael grew concerned and decided to come and pay Irina a visit. As they made their way in they noticed the door was cracked open. Xenovia came up to the door and gave it a knock.

Xenovia: Irina? It's me Xenovia. Chief Michael is here. He wanted to see you.

Michael: Irina dear? Are you alright?

They didn't hear an answer which concerned them even more. They slowly opened the door and what they saw sacred them. Irina was on Isas bed passed out and had cuts across her arm indicating she passed out from blood loose. Michael and the girl quickly ran over to see if she was still breathing. Fortunately she was.

Michael: I need to take her to heaven were she can be healed!

Xenovia: Wait Chief Michael! Please may Akeno and I come!?

Akeno: Please sir! I know we're both Devils but Irina is are dearest friend and we don't want her to be alone.

Michael: Of course you may come. Just stay close to me.

They both nodded and went through the portal and made their way to Heaven. As they arrived they all went to the healing room where healing Angels were working till Michael and the girls arrived.

Michael: I NEED A HEALER IMMEDIATELY!

The nearest one brought a floating stretcher were Michael pleased Irina on as the healers took her to one of the healing rooms. Out side of the room Akeno started to tier up for her friend feeling useless knowing that all she can do is wait for news about Irina. Xenovia had tiers coming down as well on her face as she crouched down into a fetal position up against a wall and started to pray. Praying that she would not lose another person she held dear. It was then both Michael and Akeno knelt down to Xenovia and wrapped her in a hug trying to comfort her as they prayed or for Akenos case hope that they would not lose another person they held dear.