𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

Kai almost immediately followed behind her, going into the bedroom also.

As Faye removed her robe, to reveal the black bra and panty set she wore, Kai stripped down to his boxers and they both got in the bed.

Faye shifted so that she was laying on top of him, straddling him as her head rested on his chest.

"Really?" Faye said to him when she felt his print pressing against her core.

"My bad," Kai mumbled as he wrapped his arms around her, his hand resting on her waist as her hands rested on his chest.

"We need to start using protection, I'm not trying to have any babies right now," Faye told him and he nodded in agreement.

"I love being turned into a Twinkie but we can't do that anymore, so either turn me into a toaster strudel instead or wrap it up," Faye said causing him to laugh.

"Plus that messes up my ph so no more shooting up the club," Faye told him.

"You want kids at some point? I know I do" Faye asked him curiously.

"Yeah, maybe when I'm like 25, 26, definitely not right now though," He and she nodded.

"You wanna meet my parents?" Kai asked her.

"As long as they ain't on some Get Out type shit, then yeah" Faye replied causing him to shake his head.

"I don't like how you decided to post your thirst traps when we weren't talking," Faye said causing him to laugh.

"You fell for that shit too, looking all crazy in the comments and shit," Kai said while shaking his head.

"Ain't no shame in my game," Faye said, mocking him.

@kainomills

Liked by fayebae, and 36,384 others kainomills: Progress  💪🏼View all 6,293 commentsfayebae: mymanmymanmymannnnn fayebae: you're so fine omgfayebae: i think i'm in heat idk fayebae: yhu so find i won't yhu 🐶🐶🐶emilypatterson: 😍😍😍

kainomills: Progress 💪🏼
View all 6,293 comments
fayebae: mymanmymanmymannnnn
fayebae: you're so fine omg
fayebae: i think i'm in heat idk
fayebae: yhu so find i won't yhu 🐶🐶🐶
emilypatterson: 😍😍😍