Miracles still happen

Start from the beginning

"I get your suggestions and the thoughts that are laying behind them but remember, this is not the start of an assault on the republic. These are peaceful negotiations between Nathema and the Republic." Bo reminds them.

Admiral Rayse and Commander Havok shoot her an annoyed look then came back to you awaiting a decision.

"She is right gentleman. We don't have any military interest in this matter so keep yourself in check. I will take one gunship and four soldiers with me to Jakku." you state.

"Yes, Lord (S/N)." the men say and leave the bridge for the preparations.

"Go and inform the Jin clan." you order Bo, and she goes off.

After the preparation were all initiated you went back to your quarters where you saw your commlink blinking and took the call.

"Greetings Lord (S/N)." Grandmaster Garel said and went down on his knee.

"I have a mission for the knights."

"Please speak my Lord."

"I will send you a destroyer class ship under the command of Vice Admiral Vess. She is an extremely ambitious and determined young woman, so watch her a little bit. The knights will assist her forces in rescuing slaves at various planets in the galaxy to gain more soldiers. The rescued slaves will be sent back to Nathema at first, but we are currently building another training centre in the Troiken system, once it will be finished you will be informed and start sending the rescued there." you explained.

"Yes, my Lord. It will be done." he answered and then ended the call, after that you received another transmission but this time from Zygerria.

"Queen Scintel." you go annoyed.

"Lord (S/N)." she said bowing down a little.

"Didn't I personally tell you to kneel before me after I left your planet?"

You could feel her shiver over your angered tone. The Queen then emptied her room and kneeled.

"Do you want me to visit you again?" you threatened.

"Maybe." she whispered under her breath, hiding her obvious arousal over being dominated by you.

"I will give you the frequency of Vice Admiral Vess. Take one of your human slaves and order him to tell her about the location of the first three targets. I don't care how you do it just make it seem like your species has nothing to do with giving the information to us. Did I make myself clear?"

"Yes, my Lord." Queen Scintel obeyed.

Shortly after the transmission ended it knocked on your door, a crew member informed you that the preparations were finished, and they were ready to set off. In the hangar by the shuttle were four men already waiting in their black armour with white paintings on their helmets and red insignias on the chest plates. With a wave of your hand, you order them to go inside and the shuttle heads out to Jakku. The Ship quickly arrives at the dessert and the venue, there you saw Bo and three jedi already waiting for you. She suppressed her affection towards you due to the presence of jedi. Besides them there were clones with blue paintings on their armour. You had to use every ounce of concentration to not let your eyes turn yellow while maintaining the act of a peaceful leader.

"Hello there." A bearded one said, "I am Obi-Wan Kenobi of the Jedi Order, and this is Anakin Skywalker."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Lord of Nathema." Anakin says.