(1) Jackson Jekyll: Hidden Feelings: ☁️

You looked around the small cafeteria. He was somewhere, you knew it.

Manny walked around a corner, and you jumped in a nearby classroom. He approached the door, but before he could see you, a hand jerked you back and covered your mouth. Your breathing slowed. Whoever had grabbed you was obviously saving you.

Once Manny had left, you turned quickly to whoever had saved you from the wrath of the bull.

A man your age stood with a blush. He held a sheepish smile, and he rubbed his neck anxiously.

"Thank you so much!" You whispered, and you threw your arms over him in a hug. His body stiffened, and he held back from squeezing you in a tight embrace.

He had seen you since your first day of Monster High. He had fallen madly and deeply in love with you, yet you didn't know him.

In a way, he preferred it that way. He feared messing up or not being good enough for you. His fears had constantly held him back. But here you were, treating him as some savior.

He didn't deserve that title. He didn't deserve you. He was so below you that he couldn't even see your level.

All he did was save the love of his life from a bully.

It empowered him. It made him feel strong and like a hero. But he couldn't show you that. Oh, no. He couldn't let you know anything about him or his crush. He was ashamed to even talk to you. He didn't want your beautiful ears to hear his meek, timid, and downright disgusting words. He was the slime of the earth.

His hands found your hips, your gorgeous, delicious hips that he had only dreamed about.

You pulled away all too soon, and you smiled warmly at him.

"Thank you." You said again.

His face was blood red, and his mouth made an O shape as he struggled to find his words.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

He nodded quickly, still unable to process that you had actually touched him. You furrowed your brows. "Well, um....I'll see you around?"

Jackson finally found his air, and he spoke quickly. "Y-Yeah! See ya!"

You stepped away and left the classroom. Jackson felt his hot face as he sunk to the ground with a smile. You had touched him, you had talked to him, you had acknowledged him!!!

Oh, how much he loved you. You finally saw him. The feeling you gave him was too good to he true.

His breathing became ragged, and finally, he let out a few giggles.

He feared he had ruined his chances with you, but the fear could wait. He had some fantasies he needed to write about.

Ever since your first actual interaction, he had only craved more.

He had been formulating plans and ideas to catch your attention. Finally, he had decided on one. A simple, old-school trick. He would bump into you in the cafeteria, ruin his clothes (because he'd kill himself if he ruined yours and made you upset), and have you hang out with him. Simple, right?

Jackson watched you as you grabbed your plate of disgusting slop. He began his walk, looking around as to make it look believable. He noticed you did the same.

Suddenly, your chests collided, and so did your trays. You gasped as the good stained both yours and his shirt.

"I am so sorry!!" He panicked. The plan hadn't worked, and he failed. Every chance he had with you was gone.

"No, I'm sorry!" You sighed. "This is my fault."

"N-No, I-I did this." He rushed through his words.

His hands found his hair that he gripped tightly. Oh, God. Oh, God, oh God, oh God!!! How could he have messed up something so simple?!

"Look, it's fine." You chuckled, not paying his breakdown any attention. "I can go home and change. Do you need to go home and change?" You asked kindly.

He shook his head as tears welled in his eyes. Now what? You'd hate him forever!

"I can take you home if you need me to. I'll even take you back to school." You offered.

A light went off in his head. This was his chance. This was his opportunity. The plan hadn't gone right, yet the ending was exactly what he had prayed for.

"Uh, s-sure!"

You sat your tray down and wiped as much muck that you could onto the ground. Then, you led him through the doors and to the student parking lot.

He looked around. Which car was yours? They all looked like they'd suit you. But then again, anything and everything suited you.

You stopped at a car and smiled. "Here, hop in. I'll let you be lucky and  have the front seat." You joked.

He smiled and opened the passenger door. You grabbed your large purse and threw it into the back seat. Then, you moved every water bottle and can you had. He smiled. You sere so messy, but if you ever got together, he'd clean for you. He'd do everything and anything for you.

"Sorry about the mess." It was your turn to be embarrassed, and you looked away with a blush.

He smiled. "It's alright." He slid in the passenger seat and buckled up.

You began your drive, and you stopped at a stop sign. "So, your house first or mine?"

"Y-Yours is okay!"

He couldn't help but smile. He would get to see your home!!

You drove quickly, but Jackson didn't mind. You were the only thing he could focus on. He was in your car. On his way to your house. With you.

This was something that only ever happened in movies!!

He couldn't wait to see the space you lived in.

You stepped into your home and pushed your large dog out of the way. "Sorry for him." You giggled. "He loves  new people."

Jackson followed in behind you. His breath was stripped away from him as he looked around. It was beautiful!!

"You can wait here, I'll be back." You said, and you made your way to your bedroom. He followed absent-mindedly, too absorbed in his daydreams to notice anything. The door shut infront of him, and he stopped.

He had to sit still. He had to be calm.

You came out a moment later with a tank top on, and you smiled.

He kept his eyes up at your face, trying to ignore the cleavage you flaunted.

"Your house, right?" You hummed. He nodded and swallowed hard.

You drive quickly to his home. He entered, and you followed.

"S-Sorry for the mess." He said.

You giggled. "It's fine, no worries."

He nodded. He wanted to bring you to his bedroom. He wanted to show you everything.

But he couldn't. The pictures of you on his walls would scare you away.

"Here, you can stay here, and I'll go change.

You nodded and sat on his couch.

He rushed to change, only wanting to be with you sooner.  He stepped out shortly after.

"Are we ready to go?" You asked, and you stood. Before he could reply, your stomach made a loud rumble.

Perfect timing, he thought. "We can eat before we go if you'd like."

You smiled. "Sure. Where at?"

"Um...Ever been to Marge's Diner?"

You giggled. "Of course I have! It's so good!"

He sent you a side smile. "Okay, let's go!"