Chapter 19

Okay i have a 2 1/2 hour ride to an amusement park than 2 1/2 back with my school chorus. Im ready to write. Ps welcome back.

"Oh" is all i could say. "They started dating a month after you left." Taylor explained."i think her names Sky." I didn't say anything. "You okay?" he asked. "Ya I'm fine. its not like i care. He's a jerk."

"Okay well since you have to watch you. Go get me a drink. And something healthy." I told him as i laid across the other sofa.

"What ever." he said getting up. Then coming back with a water bottle. "thanks." i said. "So, what was it like it the hospital?" Taylor asked.

"Well it wasn't like red band society i will tell you that." i said making Taylor laugh.

......

After hanging out a bit my mom came back home with Riley and Taylor went back home.

"Maddie i need to talk to you about something." My mother said walking into the living room. "Whats up?" i asked putting my phone down.

"You are going back to school on monday." She said. "Wait I'm going back. I better start packing good thing i have the weekend." I said getting up and running out of the room.

"Maddie can you come back here please?" i mom yelled. "Whats up? i have to go pack." I asked walking back into the living room.

"You don't need to pack." She said. "What do you mean?" "you don't need to pack because you aren't going back to that school. You are going to a public school." My mother told me.

I jumped up. "Your joking right?" i asked. "No Maddie look i think it would be best for you." "You think it would be best!? i had friends there. If i go to public school i will just be getting bullied more." I told my mom.

"Okay look i think this is best and thats that." My mother said. I stormed to my room grabbed my shoes and phone and stoned out side. I took out my phone and called Carter. With two rings he picked up.

C-Hey Maddie.

M-Uh hey.

C-Whats up?

M-I don't know just kinda needed some one to talk to i guess.

C-Whats on your mind?

M-Im going back to public school on monday.

C-oh.

M-ya and i don't really know what to do i mean I'm kinda scared.

C-don't worry you will be fine. If anyone gives you trouble just call me or Taylor and we will fix it.

M-haha thanks Carter.

C-No problem. Oh have you seen Taylor?

M-no not since he left my house.

C-okay thanks. Remember don't worry about the school thing. I have to go now though.

M-alright bye.

C-bye.

We hung up and i walked around for a bit than i was sitting on a park bench. "Well, well, well. Isn't it the little bitch that sent my boyfriend to prison. Oh did i mention she spent a few months in the hospital for cutting." The i saw the girl i never wanted to see again.

"Leave me alone Gabby." I said looking down. "Hey bitch why don't you fucking look at her when shes talking." One of her friends said.

"Look here little bitch. You will never hear the end of me. Oh and your little boyfriend Taylor. ya he got what he deserves when he was leaving your house this morning." My head popped up.