Chapter 15

I looked at the comments on the video and there was one that made my heart sink. "Thats the best thing i have ever seen. @ShawnMendes"

I wanted to cry. It wasn't the comment it was the fact that it was Shawn. I stared to cry so hard. I got up locked my door and went to my bathroom.

I looked into the mirror and cried. I saw a shiny object out of the corner of my eye. It was a razor. I looked away fast.

I always had thoughts about it. But never did it. I never could work up the courage. But what if. No bad Maddie.

I quickly picked up the razor and put it away. "I'm fine." I said to myself.

I unlocked my door still crying a little and laid on my bed and fell asleep.

.......

I woke up to talking.

"But what if she sees it?"
"I don't know. I cant believe he did that to her." "I know why is he being a jerk."

I rolled over and saw Taylor and Carter in the doorway. "Good morning angle." Taylor said.

"You guys don't have to treat me different i already saw what Shawn did." I said as i got up took my phone and walked into my bathroom. I shut and locked the door.

I went on twitter and looked at my feed.

"Die"
"Kill yourself."
"No one cares"
"Better watch you back."
"Cut deep."

The last one got to me. I look at my razor that was on the side of the tube.

No Maddie you cant. I cant if i made Taylor not to. Be what if?

I started to fight with myself. Till finally i picked up the razor and looked at it than my wrist.

I put the razor to my wrist. I slide it across my wrist. At first it hurt than it felt like i was in control. I now have power over MY pain.

It was kinda reliving. I made another cut. Thats two. Than i made another one. Thats three.

After three i didn't want to overwhelm myself. So i cleaned up my wrist and rapped it up.

I put my razor away. I walked out of my bathroom and got dressed. Making sure i wore long sleeves today.

I than went down stairs. Taylor and Carter were eating. "Hey angel." Taylor said walking over to me and kissing my head. "Hey star." I said.

"Aww" Carter said. I glared at him. "Sorry its adorable." He said smiling. He had glasses on. "I never knew you wore glasses." I said sitting down.

"Yes. I do. No one really knows." He said. I smiled. "So how does it fell knowing you have to go back to school on monday?"Taylor asked.

"Shit i forgot." I said hitting my hand to my face.

"Hey its okay you have me and Carter and all the other guys." Taylor said.

"But i don't have Shawn." I said. Taylor and Carter both got silent. "You know what I'm going to go for a walk." I said getting up and walking out of the house.

I walked to the rock cliff. I climbed the tree and started to cry. "Well this is wired" i would know that voice from any where. Shawn.

"Oh hey Shawn." i said whipping tears from my eyes. Than Jake came out from behind him. "Jake?" i said kinda scared. "I have to get going." Shawn said turning away.

I think i saw a tear fall dow his check. "Long time not see Maddie." Jake said ad i jumped out of the tree. "Jake i am asking you to please leave me alone." I said backing away.

But taking out my phone from my back pocket trying to call Taylor.

"Maddie i cant do that." Jake said coming closer. "Jake please." I backed away. "Theres nothing you can do now Maddie."

I looked behind him and Shawn was still walking away not looking back. I tripped and almost fell of the cliff that had rock on the bottom.

TAYLOR POV

I was sitting in my bed as Carter was on the top bunk. My phone started to ring. It was Maddie i picked it up. "Hello." I said. "Maddie i cant do that." "Jake please." "theres nothing you can do now Maddie."

Jake was with Maddie. "CARTER WE HAVE TO GO NOW." I yell. "Where?" Carter asked confused. "We have to save Maddie." I said and he jumped off the bed.

"Im going to make sure no one finds you know." Jake said. Carter call Cameron and asked if he could pick us up.

"Jake please leave me alone." Maddie said than there was a scream and a lot of moving on the phone.

By this time i was in Cams car and Maddie was on speaker. I started to cry. "SHAWN PLEASE HELP ME." Maddie called. Wait Shawn's there oh hell no.

"I know were they are." i said filling up with anger.

MIDDIES POV

"SHAWN PLEASE HELP ME." Shawn was just standing at the bottom of the cliff. Not even looking at me while i was pinned down and Jake was hitting me.

"SHAWN PLEASE." i yelled again. How was no one hearing me.

Shawn turned his head i could see tears in his eyes.

He ran over and punched Jake and picked me up. He ran to the parking plot. Than Cameron, Taylor, and Carter pulled up.

Taylor ran out of the car and took me from Shawn. He hugged me tight. I cried into his shoulder. Cam punched Shawn in the face. "Were the hell is he?" Carter asked.

Shawn pointed to the top of the hill while he held his face. Carter ran up there and held Jake down while Cameron called the cops.

I sat in the back of Cams car with Taylor, Carter and Cam while Shawn was getting questioned.

"So what happened?" Carter asked. "I uh wanted to go for a walk and i love coming here. Than Shawn came over to me. Than i saw Jake." I said.

"And Shawn didn't do anything?" Taylor asked. "Ya at like the end before you guys got here." I said.

The cop came over to the car. "Uh Madison we have to call your mom." He said. "Okay." I gave him a fake smile and he walked away.

"Whats wrong?" Taylor asked. "Knowing my mom she is going to make me go back home." I said a tear falling down my cheek.

"But you cant." Taylor said his voice cracking. "I don't want to. Lets just hope she will let me stay." I said.

But i already knew what my mom was going too do.

After a while we got to go home. The cop said Jake will be going to prison. Once Cam brought us home there was a car in the drive way.

I got out and walked into the house. I saw my mom standing there. "Mom?" i said.

She turned around "Maddie." She had tears in her eyes. I ran over to her. I started to cry. "Come on we have to get you packed up." My mom said as we pulled from the hug.

"Wait what do you mean?" i asked whipping a tear away.

AN
OHHHHHH Madison might have to leave. Any thoughts?