"Bu-But, I-I have a life back home, is-is my friend who was s-shot okay?" They all just glanced at me giving me emotionless faces. Tears instantly gushed down my face, I knew my answer. This was all my fault, I feel like I'm going to be sick.

"Oh god, I have a job, my mom oh no my mom. Please sir, I have to go back yo-you don't understand." I cried out.

No one answered me, a hand with a tissue was held out for me, I slowly reached for it hyperventilating. Everyone was silent, while I was here having a huge panic attack not knowing if I was going to live or die. I eventually had to dry all my tears, I don't know the outcome of this, there may be no one to actually help save me.

But it soon dawned on me, I don't really have anyone.

A flight attendant came by my side, I wanted so bad to ask for help but I had to be smart about it. She asked if I want a refreshment. I just shook my head no, I don't want them thinking anything of me right now.

"Madam." A soft voice woke me as she rubbed my shoulder. I must of fell asleep while silently crying, it was the flight attendant.

She gave me a warm smile before telling me the plane has landed. I was the last one on here. I headed for the open door. The clouds here are grey and gloomy, I still don't know where I am or how long I've been on that flight.

There were a few luxury black cars parked up and men standing around looking at me. The man besides the stairs held his hand out to help me down. He was also holding a orange bag was it ... oh sweet Jesus Hermes!

I have a lot of mixed emotions right now, he placed my arm in his and walked me over to a black SUV. What is this?

"Sir Gusev, sends his dearest apologies for everything that has taken place. He sends a gift in hopes to brighten your mood."

I'm a little speechless to say the least, I open my mouth but nothing comes out. He opens the car door for me to get in, and another man was seated next to me then another got into the passenger. He then proceeds to hand me the bag, his smirk tells me to open it.

A tear rolls down my cheek, I'm frozen in my seat thinking of what is become of my life. I looked out the window at the plane again and it says the last name GUSEV on the side.

I finally look in the bag, there was a huge box, more tears came just one after the other uncontrollably. I placed the box on my lap, now there's a large dust bag with a Hermes logo. I open it, and saw the most stunning purse I have ever seen, a Birkin Faubourg. This specific prestige merchandise has to be about a quarter of a million dollars just in my hands alone.

I can't keep this, no way. I shook my my head putting it back exactly how I got it. If this is his way of making me forget everything, well I have some bad news okay. This isn't right, this can't be my situation right now I have to get back home.

I looked up to see us pulling into the front of a really tall glass building.

"Welcome to Manchester Madam." He held my car door open for me.

I felt my eyes just basically bulge out the sockets. That explains the gloomy skies. I shook my head no, while whispering no the one word I could say.  I was full blown crying, just breaking down in front of this man I don't even know.