4.Mr. Wick

!!!!!TW: this chapter will hold mentions of s3xu@l ass@ult and child abu5e please proceed with caution.!!!!!!

I look up. I know that that name has been mentioned before, I had heard stories about the Baba Yaga when 'he' started to appear more and more as the causes of family's deaths. he was apparently about a few years older than me but has been training for the business since he was a kid. I had too but you rarely ever hear of people like that. I look at Winston questioningly, clearly asking for an answer to what the hell was going on. "Well bring him in I need to see the old acquaintance!", Winston said cheerfully. I could tell by the tone of his voice that this 'Baba Yaga' was what I would consider Winston's friend. This quite surprised me due to the fact that even though I had basically grown up with Winston as my father, I had never once met the fated 'Baba Yaga' even just in passing in either the hotel or on the job. It was quite an odd thing, but I pushed the fact to the back of my mind. I excuse myself and was about to head out when Winston told me that my next job would not be for another week or two so I could take it easy, to 'rest my foot'. Shit, he noticed. I thought I had hidden it well. 

I make it down to the lounge area and sit up at the bar. "The usual Miss Y/N?", the bartender, Sam, asked me. "No, actually. I'll take a Vodka, neat, please', I reply. Sam raises an eyebrow at me. "Long day?", Sam asks handing me the tall glass. he makes a subtle but not missed scratch on his cheek, clearly motioning to the cut from earlier. "Yeah, I just needed something strong to make sure that when I go to sleep I'll be knocked out until like noon tomorrow", I reply in a joking tone, taking a sip of my drink. Sam looks up at me and laughs slightly, before looking up. His smile fades from his face just as instantly as it appeared, it being replaced with a mixture of surprise; and dare I say fear? I turn around in my bar stool in the direction of the way he had been looking. I couldn't help but notice that almost all if not all of the bar and lounge are had gone completely silent all eyes on the people who had just come in. 

I see Winston walking in with another man who I had never seen before, them both clearly in some deep conversation. The man was well dressed in an all-black suit, his hair slicked back, guns visibly stowed underneath his coat jacket. There were cuts across the bridge of his nose and across his cheek, somewhat like the one I had acquired earlier. He had long black hair stopping almost at his shoulders. His suit complimented his already dark features. As they continued to talk the lounge started to fill with whispers and soon enough the talk stared up again as if nothing had happened. Winston heads over to me. He and the man stop in front of me. "Y/N, I would like to introduce you to Mr. Wick, or as you would be more familiar with his other name, the Baba Yaga', Winston stated looking at each of us in turn. I stand up and notice that as they both stood next me , Mr. Wick was around 6'3" (191 cm) and quite handsome now that I take a good look at him, sizing him up. I hold out my hand in a formal way of introduction, "Hello Mr. Wick, I am Y/N. It is nice to make you acquaintance", I say to him. He takes my hand and shakes it, with a very solid handshake. "Oh, You two will be more than acquaintances soon enough", Winston said with a slight chuckle. I had an obvious look of surprise and confusion on my face. "Why don't you join us at a table and I can tell you what is going on", Winston said leading the way to the table, Mr. Wick following behind him. I snatch my glass up but I feel someone grab my hand and slightly pull me back. I know people wouldn't try to pull a stunt and try to kill me in the continental so I simply turn around, I come face to face with Sam. "watch out for him, they don't just call 'Mr. Wick' the Baba Yaga, they say he is the one that you send to kill the boogeyman. I know you are dangerous, but there are some things even you should watch out for" he said letting go of my hand. I roll my eyes at him in a joking manner, "Okay, I'll be careful but only cause you told me to", I say in a joking manner, turning away from Sam and heading in the direction I had seen Winston go.

I plop down in the spacious booth positioned in the wall. I'm sitting next to Winston, across from Mr. Wick. "Y/N, Mr. Wick, please let me start out with the fact that I don't doubt either one of your abilities, however, this next contract will require that both of you work together." Winston said, damn, just lay it all out there won't you. I look over at Winston. "What the hell does that mean?", I ask. "Well, you see, the contract you have to finish is a family that has held onto some child sex rings. We have been paid to take them out. However, this is where the problem comes in. Their cover business is a prosetution and sex house, but it is some disgusting couple's thing." Winston started out with. Ah shit, I knew exactly where this was going after that last sentence he said. "They won't let a single person in at a time, it has to be a 'couple'", Winston continued, "so since Mr. Wick is the only person I can trust this gets done besides you, Y/N, I need you two to pair together to get this job done". "Why can't we just sneak is and get the kids out, and kill the men, why did it have to be this way?", I asked, no matter how nice it may be to work with an extremely handsome guy, I was not fond of working together this way. "They have made extreme precautions, Y/N, remember that team of men I sent out thinking that a group of 5 extremely skilled men could get rid of them? Well, they tried to do exactly what you just said, let's say we haven't heard from them in about a month", Winston replied. "Then why do you think that TWO people can do a job that 5 men couldn't?", I ask implying that this was all really fucking stupid. Winston simply looked from me to Mr. Wick with his eyebrow raised. I turned to Mr. Wick who had not said a word since the whole thing had started. "I'm not to fond of the idea, but what are the requirement then I can determine whether I can do it or not." He suddenly said in a cool, deeper voice. I looked at him. "You two would have to leave for Vegas tonight," Winston said,'a few weeks for next contract my ass', "However, I have already set up a room for you in the Continental in Vegas so even if you can't make it, Mr. Wick, I will send my daughter and someone else." Winston said. WHAT THE HEll? When did I suddenly become his daughter. oh well, I'll take it. "They have eyes all over the city so you two would have to be in close quarters together to give the illusion of being an actual couple. You would also have to lay low." Winston said the last sentence a little more forcefully, looking at me. I roll my eyes, something that would have gotten a slap across the face from him if it were not for the guest present. "All things you two would need would be provided to you from the owner of the Vegas Continental, as per my request. So, what do you say you two, will you do it."

"I will definitely, as long as I get paid", I say. I don't need the money but I sure as hell won't be doing my work for free, and even if Wick doesn't join me I will still get to go to Vegas for the sole purpose of bashing some absolute pieces of shit skulls in. I mean how absolutely fucked in the head do you have to be to, first, take advantage of vulnerable children, and second take advantage of children in the absolutely most vile way., I may be an assassin, but I still have morals. "Oh, yes you two will both be paid for your time and work." Winston added. Now that he had my answer all he needed was one from Wick. Wick seemed a little conflicted and I only just thought of something, what if he had a partner? That may hurt his relationship with them. I look at his left hand and see that he doesn't have a wedding band on his hand, however I can see the faint tan line of one that used to be there. "I will do it", Wick said to Winston. "Wonderful!", Winston said. This newfound fact would just add to the already pile of questions I had for Mr. Wick.