Chapter 6: Can't Stop, Won't Stop Moving.

"What do you mean you fell asleep talking to him?" Abigail asked.

"I mean just that! I woke up and my phone was on, so I was all 'is anyone there?' and he said yeah so..."

"Aurora, you know what this means? He's going to think you like him now."

"And how do you know that he doesn't like me?!" I asked, offended.

"That's not what I meant. Anyway, has he called or anything?"

"Abigail, that was 4 hours ago."

"Oh, yeah. Maybe it's a good thing he hasn't."

"Uh, ya think?!"

"Hmmm, so, what are you doing today?"

"Avoiding my mother and this Danny guy as much as possible."

"Well, I really wanted to go to the mall, but not by myself. You wanna come?"

"To the mall?"

"Well, more like spend the whole day in Hot Topic, then hit Starbucks at some point."

"Count me in!!"

"Cool, I'll be at your house in 15 minutes."

"Can't wait!"

I hung up the phone and started trying to find something to wear. I decided on my favorite Motley Crue racer back tank-top, with a white tank under it and my favorite cut-offs. I slipped my converse on, and threw my hair up into a ponytail. I still had 7 minutes until Abi's estimated arrive time, so I applied a nude eyeshadow and black eyeliner.

"Knock knock!" I heard someone yell from down stairs.

"I'm coming my dear!" I yelled.

We walked out of the door and into her mom's car.

"You must be Aurora! It's so nice to meet you! Abigail talks about you all the time."

"It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Downing."

"Oh, don't call me Mrs. Downing. Everytime someone does I look around to see where my mother in law is! Please, call me Nikki."

"Okay then!" Abigail said. "Who wants some music?!"

"Abigail, I swear you only ride with me so that you can listen to the radio." Nikki said laughing.

We listened to the new Maroon 5 album, V, the entire way there.

"Okay girls, have fun!" Her mom yelled.

"Bye!" we said at the same time.

We found our way into Hot Topic and scanned the store.

"Okay, we need a game plan. This place is packed, so we need to know what to look out for for each other in case someone takes it." Abigail said, scanning everyone suspic

"Okay, I need to find a new Def Leppard shirt. Also, there was a Pearl Jam one I've had my eye on.... Oh, and anything Supernatural." I said.

"Alright, I need like, six Green Day shirts, and some Walking Dead merch."

"Okay, sounds like a game plan!"

"Yep, meet back here in 1 hour to see what we've found, then we'll look again. Break!" Abigail yelled, and we both headed to opposite sides of the store.

Hey!

Sorry this chapter is short, but I wanted to make it 2 parts. Let me know how you like it.

This lyric is from "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift. <—— It's my life right now.

Thank you so much for almost 140 reads! It means everything to me! I love you guys!

~Dev, DeadliestSeahawk13