Chapter 1: The Beginning

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock screaming in my ear. I'd went to bed early enough to make sure that I'd gotten plenty of sleep, but 5:30 still came too soon.

Today I would start my freshman year of high school in a brand new town, and I was not happy about it to say the least.

Reluctantly, I shut off my alarm clock abd tore my curtains open. It was an unusually foggy day for the beginning of September.

Glancing around my bedroom, my eyes landed on the outfit I had spent an hour picking out last night. A flowery patterned tank top and a black skater skirt that I had forgotten I had hung on a hanger on the rack by my door. Deciding that would be way too uncomfortable, I out on my favorite pair of skinny jeans and over - worn Nirvana shirt. My blonde hair was in a mess after last night's sleep, so I brushed it out until it was decent and sprayed it vigorously with hair spray. After putting on a light layer of make up I decided that was good enough. "Not bad" I said to myself, shifting around in the mirror.

"Aurora, you're going to be late if you don't hurry up" my mom yelled up the stairs. I looked over at my clock and sure enough it was already 6:45. "I'll be down in a minute" I yelled as I slipped on my hoodie and boots. Luckily for me, I'd packed everything I'd be needing the night before. I slung my bag over me shoulder and headed out the door. "Bye Mom!!!" I yelled before slamming the door. Before walking out onto the sidewalk I put my headphones in and turned on my favorite song, "Little Toy Guns" by Carrie Underwood. It was about the only song that would keep me calm right now.

I started walking down the street to my new school, which was only about a half a mile away, and felt sicker with every step. They say starting high school is hard enough, what about when you're the new kid? It didn't matter. I had to keep my nerves under control .

Within minutes I arrived at what would be my school for the next 4 years. This would determine the kind of person I would end up being.

All I had to do was get through the day.

Hey guys!

It's pretty boring, I know but it'll get better I promise!

Also, I will be casting it after I figure out how so be on the look out for that!

~DeadliestSeahawk13