Dorms and Training

After everyone returned to U.A. the whole class was looking at Izuku for an explanation.

Izuku: Okay guys, I promised an explanation and I'll give you one.

Izuku then told the class about how he met the Shurara Corps and the truth about his powers.

Bakugo: So you're still quirkless, you useless Deku.

Ochaco: That's not nice Bakugo, he deserves a chance to enroll in this school, even if his powers aren't a quirk.

Aizawa: She's right.

Iida: Sensei, shouldn't you be resting.

Aizawa: My well being is none of your concern, also detective Tsukauchi can confirm that Midoriya's story is true. Now I would like to make a few announcements, starting tomorrow U.A. will be having a dorm system, and the Shurara Corps will be assigned as teachers to help you train.

Iida: Why is that?

Aizawa: U.A. will be hosting the sports festival and you have the next 2 weeks off to train.

The next day everyone moved into the dorms and Izuku got up early to make breakfast for everyone.

Izuku: Morning everyone, I made breakfast.

Kirishima: Thanks Midobro.

Iida: That is very thoughtful of you Midoriya.

Izuku: Well I'm trying my best to help my fellow classmates.

Everyone ate and went outside to train.

Kagege: All right everyone, my name is Kagege and I will be training you in stealth.

Fumikage: Wow, a fellow shadow user. I am honored to train under your supervision.

Gyororo: I'm Gyororo, and I'll be training you in spy work, since you might need to gather information from the enemy without getting caught.

Dokuku: My name is Dokuku, some of us will also be training specific students of our choice to get you prepared.

Putata: For instance I will be training Momo with her Creation quirk and I'll also train some of you how to use less of your stamina if you need it, by the way I'm Putata.

Robobo: I AM ROBOBO AND I WILL BE TRAINING YOU IN THE USE OF YOUR SUPPORT GEAR IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH THEM.

Giruru: I'm Giruru and I will help train you in adapting to different conditions, for example I can turn others into liquid, and you will have to learn how to use this as a new way of combat.

Mekeke: I am Mekeke, and I will be training you in how to build up a resistance to mind Control should you encounter a villain that uses such a quirk.

Nuii: I am Nuii, and I won't be helping you train, since I'm not much of a fighter, so I will be tending to you should you get injured.

Yukiki: And I am Yukiki, and I will be training you in how to train in different environments, for example If a villain has a quirk that can change the weather.

The class trained hard and started to get along with the Shurara Corps.

Fumikage, Dark shadow and Kagege got along very well due to their shared interest in darkness, Yukiki noticed that Todoroki was always dependent of his right side and wanted to help him use his left, but to no avail. Gyororo was keeping a close watch on Aoyoma, since he rarely showed up for training and got suspicious and decided to watch his movements. Putata was able to help train Momo in being able to use her quirk more effectively with not as much body fat. Robobo stopped by the support course and Mei started to take an interest in him. Giruru and Dokuku helped the students that needed to improve on their form and combat, while Nuii decided to help Recovery Girl in the infirmary. The only one that couldn't find someone that interested him was Mekeke, he may have helped the students to build up a resistance to mind Control, but he wanted to find someone to pass on his teachings to, but little did he know that he will meet that person at the sport festival.

And that is all for now I hope you like this part and are willing to share it with others. Till then see ya.