Introductions and Hero training

After the quirk apprehension test everyone went back inside.

Aizawa: Okay everyone introduce yourself and wake me up after you're done.

Everyone introduced themselves and then it was Izuku's turn.

Izuku: My name is Izuku Midoriya and my quirk is Shurara Corp.

Iida: Can you explain what it does.

Izuku: Well to put it simply it gives me 10 abilities, this includes, bringing paintings to life like how I did with the cannon, using a marionette to control other people, turning into a liquid that makes me immune to attacks, turning into a gas that can also take control of other people's motor functions, turning others into plush dolls, growing eyes on my body that can shoot lasers, jiving in other people's shadows and bringing them to life, turning other people electronics, breathing snow and ice, and lastly I have a helmet that gives me advanced combat knowledge and a suit of armour, lance and shield.

Ochaco: Wow, that sounds amazing, it's almost as if you have 10 quirks.

Izuku: Well these abilities also have their own additional powers, but I want to keep it secret for now. Okay sensei we're done.

Aizawa: Okay everyone now that that is done let's start thr lesson.

We now go to the next day.

All Might: All right everyone get your Hero costumes on and meet me at ground gamma.

We now go outside.

All Might: Must say you all look plus ultra.

Iida: Sir, Midoriya isn't here yet.

Izuku: Sorry I'm late, I had to verify if my costume was what I asked for.

Izuku's costume was currently what Mekeke looked like.

All Might: I must say Young Midoriya, your costume is unique, but why choose something so plain.

Izuku: Oh, I had the support course modify it to change whenever switch to a different power, this is the one when I use my marionette.

All Might: Ah I see, very well young Midoriya.

The teams are the same as Canon.

Izuku: Okay Ochaco, I'll use my eyes to look out for Kacchan, while you go for the bomb.

They enter and Izuku fights off Bakugo.

Bakugo: Come on Deku, fight me.

Izuku: Sorry Kacchan, but this is game over.

Izuku was controlling his marionette and used it's puppet strings to take control of Bakugo and forced him to capture himself.

After Ochaco touched the bomb and the match ended, the class asked Izuku lots of questions.

Mina: How were you able to get the drop on Bakugo like that.

Izuku: Simple, both my marionette and eye abilities provide me with invisibility.

After that they returned to class and proceeded with class.

And that is all for now hope to see you again next time, also sorry if I did not go into detail about the fight, but I didn't have the time to write it, see ya.