Entrance exam and First Day

Izuku has arrived and was ready to start and meet new friends.

Izuku: This is where my first steps to being a hero begins.

Izuku walked in and was waiting at the gate for them to open.

Once they opened Izuku rushed in and uses Putata's powers to create creatures and obstacles to deal with the robots, while also using them to protect the ones in danger. Izuku also used Yukiki's powers to freeze the robots and Robobo's magnets to pull them apart.

Izuku: Okay, that should be enough.

Then a rumble occurred and then Izuku heard a scream. Izuku the rushed and saw a girl trapped under the debris about to be crushed by the Zero pointer.

Izuku: Time to show them I'm not messing around.

Izuku then put on the Helmet and a suit of armour, a lance and a shield appeared and Izuku used all his strength to pierce the Zero pointer causing it to collapse.

Izuku: Are you okay?

???: I'm fine, but I think I twisted my leg.

Izuku: Don't worry, I'll carry you to Recovery Girl.

Izuku then carried the girl to Recovery Girl where she was able to heal her and then Izuku returned home. The next day Izuku receives his letter and was informed that he got in with 345 points. 215 villain points and 130 rescue points.

It was now the first day and Izuku was standing infront of Class 1-A door.

Izuku: I guess the expect people like Mt Lady be here.

Izuku then opened the door and saw Bakugo arguing with Iida. He also saw  Aizawa under the desk.

Izuku: Do you mind, the teacher will be mad if this continues.

???: Oh hey it's you, thanks for saving me, I'm Ochaco Uraraka.

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya.

Bakugo: The teacher isn't here yet and I know you must've cheated to get in here.

Aizawa: I'm already here and he was the only one to notice. My name is Shota Aizawa and I will be your homeroom teacher for the next 3 years. Now put these on and meet me outside, also he didn't cheat, we all saw him in the observation booth during the exam.

We now go to the quirk apprehension test.

Aizawa: Okay first place step forward.

Bakugo walked forward.

Aizawa: Not you, Midoriya.

Izuku: So do I throw it.

Aizawa: Yes, so long as it is in the circle and you can use your quirk.

Izuku the walked into the circle and thought about which power to use and the he had an idea. Izuku threw the ball the sprouted eyes on his body which shot the ball and lastly Izuku created a cannon with his brush and shot it, making the ball land at 3471 meters.

Aizawa: Impressive work, the rest of you better do good as well.

The rest goes as Canon and Izuku gets second since Ochaco got infinite on the ball throw.

And that is all for now, I will be making a hero costume and Human Shurara Corps part and after that will be introductions and Hero training, until then see ya.