Class President and USJ arrival.

Izuku was in class with the rest and Aizawa was going to make an announcement.

Aizawa: Alright everyone, today you will be choosing a class president.

Everyone argued and then Izuku spoke up.

Izuku: Guys, why don't we vote on it.

Everyone agreed and voted.

Izuku: How did I get 4 votes.

Ochaco: I voted for you and so did Iida and Momo.

Izuku: Well I didn't vote for myself, I voted for Momo.

Tsuyu: I was the Fourth vote.

Izuku: Well I guess that means I'm class president and Momo is vice president.

We now go to the cafeteria.

Ochaco: Hey Deku, what you did during the hero training was amazing.

Izuku: Thanks Ochaco.

Then the alarm went off and Izuku saw the press enter U.A.

Izuku: Hey Iida can you calm them down I think there is something other than the press entering U.A.

Iida: Okay Midoriya.

Izuku then walked out and turned invisible with his eyes out and saw a man with hands all over his body in the records room.

Izuku: What are you doing here.

???: Well looks like I have a talker.

Izuku: You won't be getting away.

???: Oh yeah.

A portal opens under him and he falls through. Right before he falls through Izuku managed to tear off a piece of the paper he was holding and saw it was labeled USJ.

Later that day after class Izuku tells Principal Nezu about the break in and was informed that they will increase security at the USJ.

The next day Izuku was waiting outside with Aizawa.

Aizawa: They are late.

Izuku: Try to ease up a little sensei, by the way, I assume Nezu told you about what I told him happened in the records room.

Aizawa: Yes he did, and just as a safety precaution I'm giving you permission to use your quirk.

Izuku: Thank you sensei, also I think I see the class coming.

The class entered the buss and they drove off.

Aizawa: Okay everyone  feel free to talk amongst yourselves, just don't wake me up.

Tsuyu: Hey Midoriya, I was wondering if you could tell me, where do the objects you use go when you aren't using them?

Izuku: I have a bag on my side that can carry the objects I use whenever I want to use them.

Tsuyu: Also, where do you get the ink for the brush?

Izuku: This might sound shocking, bit the ink I use is extracted from the moisture in a living creature's body.

This shocked everyone including Aizawa.

Tsuyu: Does it hurt?

Izuku: It does a little since it wrings the moisture out of your body, but it doesn't last too long, and you can get the moisture back by drinking water.

Everyone was relieved that it doesnt last long.

They arrive at the USJ.

13: Hello everyone.

Ochaco: Omg it's 13.

13: Always nice to meet a fan.

13 then proceeds to do her speech about how her quirk can be dangerous, but also useful in rescue work.

Denki: I didn't know we had fake villains too.

13: Fake what?

Aizawa: 13 protect the kids.

Shigaraki: Kurogiri, separate the students.

Kurogiri then appeared, but was unable to teleport Iida away and teleported the students.

And that is all for now, also sorry if I haven't uploaded any new parts for Izuku, Ochaco and Eri in Harry Potter, but I am trying to write as mush as I can in one day, and I'm also busy with other stories, I'll try to get any new updates on the story, but until then see ya.