Vacation

Y/N P.O.V

After so much hard work. Lord Death gave all of us a vacation. We all squealed with excitement. I look around the room after calming down. My eyes landed on a certain black haired boy with three stripes on one side. I smiled at him, once he caught my stare he smiled back. Kid and I have been dating for few months now.

💀𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖕💀

Liz and Maka kept arguing back and forth on going to Italy or spain. It was midnight, and we were all having a sleepover at Kid's mansion. I was cuddled up in kid's arms who was sitting beside soul on the left and Dylan, my weapon on the right. "SHUT UPPPPPP!!!!!! " I yelled, having enough of their bickering. "Ow, love my ears" Kid winced. "Sorry!! " I gave kid apologetic smile, which he returned with reassuring one. "why don't we go to Bali? " I questioned hoping they would both come to an agreement. Luckily everyone was fond of the idea. 

The next day we arrived at Bali at late night. We all went in our rooms way too tired to eat or anything. As kid and I entered our room, I plopped on the bed too and drifted of to dream land. 

Kid's P.O.V

As I was taking out my sleeping outfit I heard the bed creak. I looked behind me to see Y/N fast a sleep. I went in the washroom freshened up and changed my outfit before joining her. As I cuddled her I saw her smile in her sleep. Soon I also drifted to dream land.

"kiddo.. wake up" I heard someone say followed by a yawn. I pulled her closer as a response. "5 more mins..." Y/N giggled, her sweet voice putting a smile on face as I snuggled in the crook of her neck. After while I pulled back and opened my eyes. "Good morning Love" I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead. Y/N giggled, "Good morning Kiddo." 

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝔂 𝓼𝔂𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓻𝔂 

Y/N P.O.V

After breakfast everyone arrived at the beach. "wow it's so beautiful " Maka voices out. Black*star runs around the beach yelling "HAHAHAHA! I'M BLCK*STAR I WILL SUPRASE THE GODS" and so on as Tsubaki trying to calm down him. "The water is so blue" I said amazed. Kid chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. His arms went down as he rubbed my inside thighs moving his hand- "Oi Y/N comn let's change in our swim suits" Liz yelled. Kid immediately moved his hand away from my thighs not before whispering in my ear "will finish this tonight love". I blushed hard before following the girls. As a revenge I decided to wear a bit revealing bikini. 

Once we got out the boys were already in the water. "I'll go get something to drink" with that I disappeared out of their site. As I was getting my drink some guy came up to me. "hey am Derek" he said holding out his hands for me to shake, I shook his hand and replied "I'm Y/N" "wow pretty name for a pretty lady" Derek commented sweetly but I knew what he meant. His eyes scanned around my body, his eyes filled with lust. "So are you here alone?" he asked taking a step closer to me, for some reason I could not move even though I could see where all this was going. "No.. ahh~" I looked at him shocked as he had grabbed my ass and squeezed it while pulling me closer. "What are you- let me go you creep!" I wiggled trying to get out of his grasp. "shh baby, it's ok I'll make you feel good" he said touching me. "No! Let go o-" I was cut of as Derek had let me go for the sudden impact. I looked beside me to see kid, his fist covered by a little blood. Kid punched Derek. He saw what happened. My eyes widened as my head processed. We were at a corner of the beach and there were on few people here. "you bitch how dare you punch me" Derek yelled cleaning his bloody nose with his hands. Kid glared at him "you deserved it, how dare you touch her" with that a fight broke down between them. Once Kid was done beating Derek he walked up to me and hugged my shaking body tight, I had not realized I was shaking until now. "shh I got you, your safe now" when kid said those I broke down. Kid picked me up in bridal style and walked back to our friends. I had calm down a little bit and after a while the memory was forgotten. 

We stayed at the beach till night. I wore a little dress on top of my bikini and went for our dinner. We were staying at the beach resort. 

Everyone had already went back to their rooms after dinner. Me and Kid decided to take a longer route to get back. Kid finally spoke up breaking the silence "the moon is beautiful isn't it" I looked up but the sky was covered with cloud to see anything. I looked at him confused before it hit me the moon is beautiful isn't it meaning I love you. I blushed and giggled. Kid pulled me closer in his arms "comn it looks like it's about to rain" 

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼 🔞( you have been warned) 

Once we got inside Kid pushed me against the wall kissing me roughly, I wrapped my hand around his neck pulling him closer as I kissed back. "Take off your dress, leave your bikini on" he ordered. Once I was done his tongue had found mine once again this time we fought for dominance, he squeezed my left breast hard making me gasp as he took the chance and took control. Kid left wet kisses down to my neck and continued to kiss me and suck my neck leaving marks. He grabbed my thighs as I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bed and laid me down as he got on top of me. He took my top off and squeezed my left breast. I held back a moan, he sucked on my left breast and I let a moan escape and with that many more moans escaped my mouth not being able to keep them inside as Kid sucked and squeezed my breasts. Kid looked up from my breast and attacked my lips, he kissed down the hem of my bikini bottom. I inhaled a sharp breath as Kid kissed my clothed core before he ripped it off of me. "How dare you wear such a revealing outfit... were you teasing me love?" Kid whispered in my ears sending shivers down my neck. I whimpered as an answer making Kid smirk. "Answer me love" He whispered again. "no" I smiled knowing that he knows the truth. Kid smiled back at me as he pushed a finger inside me, making me gasp a little. "Kid..." I whimpered, "hmm what is it love" he asked teasingly. "finger me...please" I spoke breathlessly as a blush spread on my face. Kid chuckled and pulled me into a passionate kiss and started moving his hand. He added a second finger thrusting his fingers faster. He pulled out just when I was about to cum. I whined at the loss of touch. "Relax Y/N" He said as he walked away, I watched as he striped out of his cloths himself. "Like the view?" he asked our eyes connecting through the mirror. I blushed hard, he had caught me starring. I heard Kid giggle, I glared at him. "I'm not going to go easy on you tonight love" he said smiling. Before I could react he pulled me into a kiss as slammed inside me, thrusting in and out fast. He didn't even give me a chance to adjust to his size, Kid was huge and every time we had sex I needed time to adjust. Mainly because we wouldn't have it frequently. My screams were muffled by our kiss. Kid broke the kiss once I had adjusted and was moaning in pleasure. He fasten his thrusts, "Kid...d-deeper" I said in between my moans. I was close to reaching my limit. As kid gave one more deep thrust we both came together. 

Kid's P.O.V 

I looked down at the now sleeping Y/N in my arms. I smiled and pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. I pulled the cover over us and Y/N snuggled in closer, a small adorable smile on her face. I smiled and kissed her before closing my eyes and going to dream land.

The first one shot of Death the kid is officially out!!! Thank you so much for reading! This is the first one shot of Death the kid. If you guys have any request pls write in the comments. Pls tell me if their is any mistakes I will fix it. Bye bye!

I do not own soul eater characters. The plot is mine.