chapter 22: frikandellenbroodje

Sãnda pov:

"okay so next question. favorite color?" I asked sakura. after coming home from school we decided on having a sleepover to restore our bond. first thing we did was 20 questions but with more questions of course.

"duh, purple" she said

"is it because of my hair?" I grinned at her.

"pfffff no, why would you think that" she said with a wink while crossing her arms. "and you?"

"uhm, I would have to say red. but like cherry red" I said.

"wouldn't think that of you. unique" she smiled. we continued doing our little game and I loved every second of it. such little things, but such fun things to know about her.

like she once had a hamster, and her favorite color used to be pink. so when she tried to dye her hair pink she also tried dying her hamster pink. her hamster escaped like a day later and her dad actually smushed it cause he thought it was a walking gumball. let's just say that sakura and her dad were traumatised that day.

"girls, I'm ordering ramen! want some?" mom yelled for us from downstairs.

"tempura udon!" I yelled out at him

"I'd like a spicy miso please!" sakura yelled after me.

"noted!" mom yelled before leaving.

"so, how do you feel about your grandma's idea about us?" sakura asked me as she layed down on my pillow.

"I don't know. I love that I get to see you everyday. But I also hate that you have to go to school just for me, Eventhough you're graduated." I sighed letting myself fall backwards on my matras.

grandma aizawa came up with a plan that regards the situation between me and sakura. he couldn't let me skip school to spend 2 weeks with sakura cause I already missed a lot with the whole hanabi thing. so he decided, with the permission of my parents and sakura's dad, that sakura just goes to school with me. an extra table is connected to my seat so we sit close to each other. the only thing that annoys me is that sakura is now having to go to school eventhough she is graduated. sakura is two years older then me, so she's ended school like a year ago. like it must be so boring for her! finally done with school and then you have to go back!?

TORTURE

"I don't mind at all. I never followed a hero course, so it will be fun seeing what you have to do. who knows I might learn a bit to about fighting and shit" she laughed.

"well luckily you won't hate it that much then" I shrugged. "what do you think they're gonna do about hanabi?"

"I don't know. I mean she acted mental in front of you. all of a sudden wanting you back. pffff, you're mine!" she silently growled. hearing that made me shudder. I'm hers? I like that.

"Has your parents or grandma say anything about it?" she asked

"not that I know of. they're pretty hush hush about a lot of stuff that regards me or my sister. 9/10 times I find out the last second" I sighed. I wish they would tell me beforehand. that way I have time to process it all and actually be prepared.

"that sucks. like what if she's still in your class? I mean I'm gonna be with you for 2 weeks. but what after those 2 weeks? sãnda if she ever hits on you tell me so I can break her legs!" sakura told me dead silent

"okay I get your dad used to be a villain. but calm your fucking tits" I nervously chuckled. sakura is really scary right now. the look could kill an entire population. I mean her quirk is pretty harmless, unless somebody is allergic to cherry blossom of course. but I don't know her skills in fighting and weapons. and that scares me.