Chapter 1

Jason's POV

Theses past couple of years has been rough, My wife, the love of my life. Literally, she was my ride or die. And, if it was my decision.. she would be here, instead of me.

Her name was Erika, I'll fill you in on a little bit of our background, we were high school sweethearts, she didn't like me at first, but you know. I persuaded her to eventually give me a chance, and she did. Ever since then... we been inseparable. She unfortunately died when Aurora was only one year old.

I was devastated.

I didn't eat, sleep... the gang literally had to force me to get myself back together, Back into reality for myself... and for my daughter Aurora. Sadly, for Aurora she really doesn't remember her mother like that, because she was only one. She always asks about when her "mommy is coming home". How are you suppose to tell a three year old that your mother died in a gang accident by your fathers stupid mistake.

I sighed getting up gently out of the bed making sure she was secure on the bed because, She moves a lot in her sleep. One minute she will be sleeping straight up, then the next her little feet are in my face. I just don't understand what the hell she be dreaming at night.

Yes, she sleeps in my bed because, she's afraid to sleep in her own room by herself. So, if I wanted to bring someone over for you know... my own personal needs.

I can't.

I looked at her sleeping, I had to take a picture of her, because I know she won't be young and this little forever. Even though, I wished she would stay my little angel forever.

I smiled to myself locking my phone walking going downstairs in the kitchen, where I met Za, Khalil, and Ryan

I smiled to myself locking my phone walking going downstairs in the kitchen, where I met Za, Khalil, and Ryan. They're just my friends but they're in the gang. The gang and I live in this big mansion. Seven bedroom and eight and a half bathroom house with a movie theater, game room, indoor pool & more. But that's nothing.

"Hey man." Ryan said looking up from his phone setting it down.

"Hey..." I mumbled in a raspy voice.

"I haven't got any word on that guy about paying us from the shipment." He said walking over to me.

I groaned loudly. "I want you to find that son of a bitch, and bring him to me. I'll teach him not to fuck over Jason McCann." I said lowly while making my coffee.

I know it's wrong to curse when there a child in the house, but she's not around. I try not to curse Aurora around her because, I don't want her repeating thoses words.

Ryan nodded & called Mark.

Mark is our tech guy, He can track anything or anybody, Regardless he's the best Tech Guy in the business.

"Anything else I need to know?" I questioned leaning on the granite island counter sipping on my cup of coffee.

"Recruiters, A guy named Dylan said he wanted to meet you. I think he can be a possible new recruiter to the gang."