2) ~Out of Breath~

Chapter 2: ~Out of Breath~

Bold = Na'vi

Bold tilted (I forgot what it's called) = Thoughts (talking in mind)

Bold underlined = Sweetheart's tics
Also if you see hand emojis like 🖕, 👏 and ect those are Sweetheart's motor tics or the hand movements she does when she tics and if you see a work with the stars (**) for example, *pop* and *whistle*, Sweetheart is making that noise.

And if there is something bold underlined, Sweetheart is ticing in the middle of a sentence and if it's in all capitals then she is yell it.

Author's Note: Part 1 of chapter 2 and also I am really bad at making a schedule for publishing and I can get writer's block really easily because of my ADHD.

TW: Swearing, tic attack, some little wounds
—————————————
No One's POV:

Sweetheart collapsed landing on her back, hitting the back of her head hard on the corner of the table in the process. Grace, Max and Zaya rushed to Sweetheart's side as she starts slamming head on the ground and clawing at her bare stomach creating scratches at started to bleed. Her back arches as she starts hyperventilating through the loud grunts of pain through her teeth. Tom, Norm and Jake backed up in shock.

"Zaya, we've just this. Go to your fiancé!", Max told Zaya as he put his hands under Sweetheart's head.

"Are you fucking crazy!? I am not leaving Sweetheart while she is having a tic attack!", Zaya fought back through her teeth.

Zaya does love her fiancé, she love her to the moon and back but at this point in time all she could focus on was Sweetheart. Sweetheart's tic attack can be brutal and all of them know it.

"Zaya just go!"

"Fine!"

Zaya stands up and starts speed walking towards the door with my mind going a thousand miles per hour. She goes past many rooms and worker as her pace starts to pick out the further Zaya got from the others. She could hear footsteps running after her before she looks behind her for just a second to see Tom hot on her heels. Zaya just ignores him and begins to walk fast as her eyes scan the place as if she was trying to found someone. She continues to take deep breaths to keep her breathing steady.

"Zaya! Wait!", Tom yells just to be ignored by Zaya again.

Suddenly, they both start hearing laboured breathing and heavy footsteps like someone was running to them. All of a sudden, Zaya stop in her tracks causing Tom to crash into her back making her jolt forward. After Tom regains his balance, he starts to try to catch his breath. He looks up to see a young girl running towards them.

"Zaya!", the girl said through her heavy breathing as she looks up at Zaya with big doe eyes. Tears threaten to fall down her cheeks as one escapes her left eye to quickly fall down her face, staining her face as she blinks rapidly.

"Rezz!"
———————————
Word count: 542 words
This is part one of chapter 2 but before part 2 there will be 1 or 2 new character introductions!

Make sure to stick around as this book continues and I hope you enjoyed!

Published May 29