Chapter 11

Taylor

"What the fuck?" was the only words that I could get out causing Stacey to pull away from Joe. Clearly Joe had no part of kissing her because he looks terrified and like he's going to panic again. Stacey stands up "Um didn't think you'd come back" she says smirking. The smirk is what causes me to go off "You dumb fucking cunt! I left to make sure I can take him home because he had a PANIC ATTACK! And you think the brightest fucking idea is to kiss him when I'm not in here causing him to almost have ANOTHER panic attack!?" I start to yell getting closer to her.

If Sophie wasn't here pulling me back I would have already started swinging on her "Tay stop you're going to do something you regret just get Joe and get him out of her" she says making me look at her then at Joe knowing she's right. I walk over to him "You ok?" I ask and he looks at me worried I am going to get mad at him "I'm not mad at you ok? I know this wasn't you" I say helping him up and I turn to Stacey who's STILL in the room "If you don't leave I will make sure to report that you came onto him and make sure you lose your job and will never be able to come in close vicinity of any NFL team, player, or anything understood?" I ask and she nods running out terrified.

I look at Joe "Let's get you home."

-Days after this-

It's been a few days and Stacey has stayed away from me and Joe. Also me and Joe are just as strong as we ever have been. Today was a day off for everyone before their big game on Sunday so me and the girls are all chilling at house, and yes Sophie is still here. I sit up and look at everyone "Let's go out tonight" I say and they all look at me "Like where?" Abby asks and I shrug "A bar? A club? Something" I say looking at the boys hopeful they'll be into it.

Ja'Marr shrugs "Why not?" he says and the others nod agreeing. I smile standing up "Especially since it's one of the last nights Sophie can go out" I say and they all agree "Ok me and the boys will go and get ready then I'll drive since I won't be drinking and will come pick you girls up" Joe says and we all nod. They leave and I turn to the girls "Pregame and blare music?" I ask and they nod.

We all grab a drink from the fridge drinking it and put on country music from our tv blaring it so it can be heard all through the house. I run upstairs to get in the shower and give myself an everything shower. Once that's all done I go through my dresses that I have when Sophie knocks on my door walking in "What are you wearing?" she asks and I shrug them see in the Group chat we have with everyone Joe sent out a text and of course the first person to respond with a yes, is Stacey.

I roll my eyes and show the text to Sophie "Of course she's the first one to say yes" I laugh and then see she asks if Joe can pick her up. My jaw drops and I see Joe start to call me so I answer "I have a feeling I know why you're calling" I say making him laugh a bit "I won't pick her up unless you're ok with it" he says and I think "Ya know what let's pick her up because at the end of the night she can figure out an uber or something" I say shocking Sophie that I said yes "Are you sure?" he asks not sounding too sure "Yes I'm sure" I say "I have to finish getting ready let me know what she says" I say and he says yes then hangs up.

Sophie shakes her head "You're a lot nicer than I am" she says walking out. I shrug and just decide to wear a tank top with jeans and my all white slip on vans. I then curl my hair and do a little bit of makeup. After putting on my lip gloss I hear a car honking meaning Joe is here. I then hear Abby yell "Come on Tay!" making me grab my phone and purse and run down the stairs and out the door. What I didn't think of was Joe would have to pick up Stacey first so when I see she's in the front I look at the girls.

I get to the passenger door where she's sitting and she must be dumb because she looks at me with a look then rolls down the window "Get in Tay, we wanna get there on time" she says making me roll my eyes "Well considering you're in the front seat of MY boyfriends car, I can't now can I?" I ask and she shrugs "I got her first so" she says rolling up the window.

I just scoff and get in the back behind Joe but then smirk leaning up kissing Joe on the cheek "Hey babe" I say loud enough for her to hear "Hello beautiful" he smiles as I sit back down and look at Stacey with a smirk. She just rolls her eyes and looks ahead. I can see both Abby and Sophie giving me looks and I just shrug as Stacey takes over with aux and plays some corny songs "What is this?" Joe asks really not liking the song "Oh come on Joe, remember this song played the first time we danced together at the club that one night?" she says smirking and batting her eyelashes.

Joe just looks confused but shrugs it off "Can you play like Kid Cudi?" he asks and she sighs playing it.

Tonight is going to be a long night.

____________________________________
A/N: Hey babes! Here's another update for you guys! I hope you all love it just as much as I do! Also drama will happen next chapter so be ready!

Can we all agree to FIGHT Stacey!?

Also I wanted to let everyone know as of tomorrow until Wednesday next week I will probably not be updating as much because I will be studying and taking my final exams! So I will try as much as I can tonight to get more updates out for you all!

Anyways please vote and comment!