Chapter 3

Taylor

It was the end of the week with auditions and today was solo auditions. I was super nervous for today. This was everything we have been working for and go make it even more stressful a lot of the players and staff will be there to see us perform. If you're wondering have me and Joe kept in contact? Yes we have. We text all the time no matter what and it's kind of nice to have someone who's not one of the girls to talk to. I haven't told them about us still staying in touch because I don't want them to freak out. So right now me and Abby were in our room getting ready and I was mid doing my makeup when my phone rings "Abby can you check who that is??" I call out to her "Yeah!" she says and checks and screams "It's Joe!" she runs into the bathroom telling me to answer. I roll my eyes and answer "Hello Mr. Burrow" I say making him laugh "Hello Miss. Dempsy, I was calling to see if you're ready for today?" he says making me smile at how sweet he truly is.

I always known that Joe Burrow was a genuine person but after getting to know him more it was just clear as day at how nice and caring he was. I laugh slightly "I am, a bit nervous but I am so ready" I respond back as both Sadie and Angela walk in being loud but Abby shushes them making them look at us confused. I roll my eyes as Joe says "Well from what I have seen this week you are going to be amazing Taylor and when you make the team maybe you and your friends can come out and celebrate with us" he suggests making me blush "Yeah we would love that" I say and Abby's jaw drops nodding "Ok I will let you go since you have to be at the stadium soon, I will see you then?" he asks making me blush "Yup see you then" I say and then we hang up. Once the call ends Abby freaks out "No way he invited us to hang out with him and the other guys??" she says "Wait can someone fill me in?" Sadie asks "We are celebrating with Joe and a few of the other players" she says making the two freak out. Oh boy this is going to be a long night.

-At Paycor Stadium-

I was sitting watching other girls go when I hear someone whisper my name behind me making me turn around seeing Joe, Ja'Marr, Sam, and Evan looking at me. I just laugh slightly and wave at them. While turning back around I see Stacey glaring at me but I just shrug it off as my name is called. I take a deep breath walking up to do my routine.

Joe

Did I convince coach it is a good thing to come to the try outs for the cheerleaders just so I can see Taylor? Yes I did. I felt it was a good excuse and if you're wondering what the excuse was I said that they are just as much as a part of our team as everyone else is and he liked that idea so now here we are watching the girls audition. They called Taylor up and the moment she started her routine you just couldn't take your eyes off of her she was simply stunning "Wow Burrow, we can see why you're so into her" Ja'Marr says making me smile and nod "Right?" I admit know I am starting to feel a certain way about Taylor.

Once she finishes me and the guys, and I mean the entire team, stand up and cheer for her. Normally we're not like this but she was just that amazing. I notice her blush making me smile and eventually sit back down.

Taylor

I was out of breath when I finished and hearing Joe and the rest of the team cheer for me made me feel more confident but I definitely can feel a blush creeping up. I sit back down as they call on the next girl "Girl you had not only us but the ENTIRE Bengals team cheering for you, if you don't get a spot on the team there's definitely something wrong" Abby says making me laugh a bit "I know I so wasn't expecting that at all" I say then notice someone sit next to me. Stacey. I just get ready for what she's going to say "How much did you pay them to cheer for you?" she asks in a snobby way making me laugh "I didn't pay them anything they just genuinely liked my performance" I say and she rolls her eyes walking away.

Once everyone performed we got a water and snack break and while I was drinking my water Joe and Ja'Marr came up "Hey there soon to be Miss Ben-Gal cheerleader" Joe says making me laugh slightly "Hey guys! You enjoy the performance?" I ask and they both nod "Honestly you were so much better than that veteran Stacey" Ja'Marr says making me laugh "Really? Better not let her hear you say that" I say. Joe looks at me confused "She doesn't really like me" I say and his eyes widens "Clearly that's someone who is jealous of you" he says making me smile and blush. I go to say something when "Girls! Come back! We're calling numbers of who will be on the team!" Kara says and I take a deep breath and look that them "Wish me luck" I say and Ja'Marr nods but Joe gives me a hug taking me by surprise "Good luck" he says and I hug back then head back to where everyone is.

Kara soon starts calling numbers and so far both Sadie and Angela are on the team. Then they call Abby's number making me smile. Still waiting for my number to be called. Kara says "And last number..." It's between me and Stacey which makes me nervous. "Number 112" she says making me smile.

She called my number!

____________________________________
A/N: And we have another chapter done! I am going to try and get one more out before tonight!

Love you all! Please vote and comment!