Chapter 4

Taylor

After hearing they called my number and not Stacey's kind of makes me feel good. Meaning I just put heat a veteran NFL cheerleader. The look on her face though is pure rage. I wait till they finish talking then turn to the other girls giving them the biggest hug "We made it!" Sadie says making us laugh. While we were all cheering Stacey comes up "I wouldn't be too excited because I WILL be back and I WILL take Joe" she says making me look at her as she walks away just as Joe and them come up to us.

I turn to Joe and smile hugging him "I did it!" I cheer laughing as he hugs me back "I knew you would do it!" he says so excited. I laugh pulling away seeing the girls look at me "Oh girls this is, as you know, Joe Burrow, Joe this is Abigail, Sadie, and Angela all new Ben-Gals" I say and the girls smile saying hi to him "Hello girls and welcome to the Bengals family" Joe says making them almost freak out, but of course to be professional they don't. We hear Kara call everyone over so we can get uniforms and stuff "You girls go do your thing we still all good to celebrate tonight?" Joe asks and I nod and then look at the girls "You guys cool with that?" I ask and they all nod making me smile and look at Joe "Yeah we will see you later" I say and we all walk away.

Once we're far away the girls freak out "Oh my god Tay!" Abby says making me laugh "You guys better not act like this tonight because not only is Joe coming out but so is a lot of the other players" I say making their eyes go wide and me shake my head. Tonight is going to be a long night.

-Later on-

All of us girls were in mine and Abby's room getting ready. I had decided to get a shower because I felt gross after the auditions. I was currently washing my hair playing music when Abby walks in "Tay!" she says "Yes Abby? I love we've gotten so close enough for you to just walk in while I am showering" I laugh making her also laugh "Well I wanted to tell you that Ja'Marr Chase followed me and asked for my number which I gave it to him! Then he texted me asking if he wanted him and Joe to come pick us up are you ok with that?" She asks which I am kind of glad because that means I get to drink more since I won't be driving "Yeah that's totally fine with me! Now please leave so I can finish showering" I say and Abby then leaves.

After my shower I had set clothes to put on afterwards which is just my new bengals tshirt and a pair of biker shorts so I can start to get ready. I walk out to the girls ordering room service "Oh can you guys order me a chicken wrap?" I ask and they nod. I wrap my hair into a towel and then lay down next to them. Once they finish they all look at me "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I ask and Sadie laughs a bit "I bet you are going to hook up with Joe tonight" she says making my eyes widen "I'm sorry, what?" I ask looking at Angela and Abby hoping they don't think that, and to my luck they do "Oh my god guys! I am not going to hook up with Joe!" I laugh.

-At the club-

I was drinking a Malibu Bay Breeze dancing with Abby when both Joe and Ja'Marr come up to us. I smile when Joe is in front of me and then he leans to my ear "Having fun?" He asks and I nod "Would be having more fun if you danced with me" I say smirking making him smile and place his hands on my hips and we start dancing together. While dancing Promiscuous plays making me turn to grind with him and our hips are just moving very well together. Hearing him sing the song in my ear makes me smile and then turn my head to him looking at him I see his eyes are on my lips making smirk and lean in kissing him. If you ever wondered what Joe Burrow's lips were like, imagine a cloud because they are just that soft. I turn my body completely to him wrapping my arms around his neck starting to make out with him.

-The next day (I am sorry don't hate me haha)-

I woke up the next day in a bed that wasn't mine and a room that definitely wasn't mine and Abby's hotel room. The smell of pancakes and coffee completely woke me up. I sat up then seen a Burreaux jersey on the wall making me realize. I slept with Joe last night. No, there's no way I slept with him. I get up seeing our clothes on the floor making my eyes widen and then I run to the mirror seeing hickeys. Oh god, I slept with Joe! Well since he's making breakfast I can't really leave. So I see he has a tshirt on the ground so I grab it throwing it on and it's absolutely huge on me, almost looking like a dress. I then throw on my underwear and then walk downstairs.

When in the kitchen I see Joe standing at the stove in nothing but grey sweatpants and my god does he look good. I walk more into the kitchen making Joe notice me "Good morning you hungry?" he asks making me nod "Yes I am" I say smiling "Good I also made coffee, I don't know what you exactly like in your coffee but the creamers are in the fridge" he says and I nod making my coffee "I'll make you one what do you put in it?" I ask and he says "Just milk" I nod putting that in and then sit down at the island with my coffee. I watch Joe move and let me tell you, not at all ashamed that I ended up with him. He is beautiful with the way his back and biceps flex ever so slightly with every move he makes. I look for my phone seeing it on the table so I grab it to see the girls all are blowing up my phone so I just text them that I am good and will be back later.

Once I hit send Joe turns to me putting my plate in front of me and set syrup and butter down "Here you go" he says making me smile "Thank you Joe" I say and out butter and syrup on. He gets his food and sits with me once he's done "So what's your plan today now that auditions are done?" he asks eating his food "Well I am thinking to look for a place here and then maybe a job" I say shrugging eating "Well I know the people who own the apartments near the stadium so if you want I can put in good word for you" he says making me smile and nod "Thanks Joe, I appreciate it" I say smiling. Truly liking Joe.

What I didn't know was the trouble that will happen soon.

____________________________________
A/N: Ohhh what do we think is going to happen? I hope you guys love this chapter and the whole story so far!

Also sorry for not updating yesterday! I have started to study for finals yesterday and totally forgot to update!

Love you guys! Please vote and comment!