Prologue

Everything started that night. The night when my father went to prison. I know it's Aaron's fault and I will never forgive him no matter how close our families are. Since then, my only goal has been to hate him.Mason still has his famous smile on his face. Trying to change the subject, I whisper to Mason to know he thinks the plan for the mission will be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the first of May, and they were getting ready to do the biggest mission ever attempted. My father, Jack, his best friend Owen, and Aaron (Owen's son) had a plan: Burglar the most famous casino in Los Angeles.

Their goal: steal at least half of the money and become the most famous thieves without getting caught by the police.

Even if we were already filthy rich, they always wanted more. It was as much as an addiction as a game to them.

Just as they were entering the building, Aaron made a mistake. Just like the fuckboy he is, he was flirting with a waitress instead of distracting the guardian like he was supposed to do.

That stupid mistake cost my father is freedom. he'll never be free again. I already miss him.

I always knew Aaron was selfish but never thought he would risk our families just for his own sake.

I despise him more than the devil himself.