"Permission granted, good hunting" replied the ATC

Soon enough, the Harriers would throttle up, as the aircraft starts moving. Eventually, with the help of the jet nozzles, the jets were up in the air in short distances, marking the start of their mission. This air wing is responsible for supporting the allied Esterrian forces in Vastika, while others support ones from other regions.

The 2 Harriers head West, to the coastal
city. Their arrival would mark the beginning of the Commonwealth counteroffensive as they're armed with FOX-2's* and some bombs.

...

Vastika
Lieutenant Vincent has now mounted up on the green APC of Flashia. The vehicle is full of supplies among other things strapped onto the sides, with the tricolor of Esterria on the front left of the hull.

 The vehicle is full of supplies among other things strapped onto the sides, with the tricolor of Esterria on the front left of the hull

He looks from an open top-back, where the front view of the vehicle are obscured by the gunner engulfed in shield. His vehicle are among one of the vehicles in the convoy, and is the first of the APC line. Vincent then leans right to get a better look as to what's there in front of the APC.

He sees the spearhead of the would-be assault. Intended as a reconnaissance tank, the vehicles were seen as useful for fire support by the Royal Esterrian Army thanks to its cannon, which like the Flash guns, are incredibly accurate in longer ranges.

 Intended as a reconnaissance tank, the vehicles were seen as useful for fire support by the Royal Esterrian Army thanks to its cannon, which like the Flash guns, are incredibly accurate in longer ranges

He looks up beyond the walls, and the first things that the Esterrian lieutenant see are 3 wyverns of the rebel forces.

'Come on... where are they now?'

He gets anxious as the wyverns get closer, thinking of what would happen when these creatures shoot fireballs at them. And then it happened, there were resounding series of booms as the enemy wyverns fall out of the skies and then a distinctive roar can be heard across the skies.

His radio came to life: "This is the 127th Squadron at your service, you are clear to go over"

Soon enough the gates opened up, prompting the convoy to start moving as the vehicle starts up the engine.

The lieutenant closes the hatch of the troop compartments, as they will be doused in fire in the coming fights.

...