...when they come for you?

Zarabiaćskonać, Kawagrzmotia, Flashia, early morning 8/4/2017
In an abandoned house where they somehow got access to, the group of Varikan spies would gather up to a meeting.

"So let us get into what we got from yesterday shall we?" said Sivakova, the leader of the group of 7 spies. 2 had been transferred to here to supplement one of the missing spy "Who will go first?"

"If you do not mind, I shall go first" said one of them "I have gathered information about this region, where other towns are in this region called Ka-wag-rz-mot-ska... ugh... what a weird name..."

"Well that's good Yulia... anyways who's next?"

"That would be me" said another "To begin with, I have learned what the soldiers here wear, and the weapons they carry"

"Just a little question, Alexei" said another Varikan spy looking out the window "Do they happen to wear navy blue and black staves of various length and size?"

"Yes Ivan, how did you know?"

Ivan then looked at the group with widen eyes and an expression that indicates danger.

"Well then we have a very big problem" he muttered "They're coming for us"

...

5 minutes earlier
With the sirens and blue lights flashing, the vehicles of the local ZPD raced down the street that finally calmed down after such a time.

"It's kind of surreal now that I realized it" said Antoniak riding shotgun, with a shotgun in his hand "It's just weird that the once violent street is so quiet all of the sudden"

"I wouldn't count on it" said Toft, the driver of the car "It's still early, there's no guarantee our car wouldn't get fucked up again when we get back to the station"

"Geez, have some hope will ya?"

The patrol car that got messed up by the rioters have now returned to its duty after patching up some damage here and there. With the lights flashing and the sirens blasting through the gradually awakening city, it would join another patrol vehicle which would head to the same area they've been sent to.

"Looks like we wouldn't be alone in this one" said Antoniak.

"Indeed we aren't"

...

About 5 minutes pass by, the Kawagrzmotian and the Tilenogtyve would exit their car, the former having a semi-automatic shotgun with a holographic sight and the latter going with a submachine gun with a red dot.

After hastily closing the doors, Toft proceeded to yank the stock out to the extended position before the catch caught on while Antoniak held his shotgun at a low-ready. They then proceeded to group up with the other 2 officers, both armed with the same type of SMGs.

The quad would bunch up at the door, and with the reassurance that all 4 of them are ready, one officer would place himself in front of the door, bracing himself for the breach.

One kick to the door, no go. Another kick-

CRACK

...Annnnnd they're in.

"Zarabiaćskonać Police Department!" shouted the officer that went in first, the three others immediately followed. When they entered the first floor, a spy popped up at the stairwell. He raised his flintlock at them, which is answered with a 12 gauge into him, incapicitating him in an instant.

"On your right!" shout Toft followed by 2 gunshots. Antoniak turned to look only to find one lying on the floor.

He is clearly still alive, he kept rolling back and forth, crying in pain as he took a 9mm to the chest. The second hit is nowhere to be found. Presumably hit the wall but he didn't check.