𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭.

Începe de la început

  The man looked incredulous, "All of space and time is collapsing, and you lot are planning a wedding?"
  "Yeah, and, uh, the thing is...um, space is limited," Luther stood up and joined Sloane's side, "So it's kinda of a per-plate situation, so, you know." He plucked the jar out of his father's hands.
  "Is this how I raised you? To fiddle while Rome burns?"
  Klaus rushed to his side, "Remember what we talked about, Reg. Remember to breathe." He said in a hushed tone.
  The man only ignored him though, "Quiet, I'm on a roll."

  "Dad, have you been taking your pills?" Sloane suddenly asked, her voice high with skepticism.
  "As a matter of fact, I haven't," He placed his hands on his hips, "And I can confirm that I've never felt better in my life. You thought you could dope me up and slow me down, take control of my affairs and squander my fortune. Well, Klaus here was good enough to wean me off that retched poison, and now that the fog is lifting, I can see all your dastardly designs with a bracing clarity."
  "You took him off his meds? What were you thinking?" Sloane scolded.
  The man turned to her, his eyebrows raised, "Clearly, he's the only one doing any thinking at all. All of you could learn a thing or two from this impressive young man."

  Diego snickered, "The world really is ending! Oh my God!"
  "As for the rest of you, your training is to resume posthaste." Training? "We're running out of time, and we still have a mission to complete."
  "I'm ready." Ben announced. God, he really was jealous. And I guess a kiss-ass too. "Let's do this."

  "Let me guess," Five caught his father's attention, "Project Oblivion?"
  "How do you know about that?"
  "I heard all about it from Pogo."
  The man's expression changed to one of astonishment, though he switched it back almost immediately, "Now, there's a name I haven't heard in some time."
  "And he confirmed what I've always suspected about you." Oh, here we go. Sherlock Holmes has arrived.
  "Which is?"
  "That you're a sadistic lunatic who's planning on gambling all of our lives in another pointless mission."
  "And you'd take the word of a disgruntled chimp over that of your own father?" He asked, indignantly.
  Five jumped in front of the man, the familiar whooshing sound echoing out. "Every damn day."

  "Nobody wants you here, Dad." Ouch. Harsh. Even if he did deserve to be told, "You should leave."
  "Hey, you don't speak for all of us, big guy." Ben said. Yeah, definitely a kiss-ass.
  "Feel free to join in." Luther muttered.
  I almost felt bad for the look on their father's face. Almost.
  "I see. So this is what it's come to?" The man murmured, "Insurrection?"
  Klaus tried to hush him, "That's not the kind of erection we're driving for here, alright?" I suppressed a giggle as he continued, "Everybody just needs to be cool. Clearly you guys are on a different chakra frequency right now. Hey pops, let's go have a nice cup of tea in the suite."
  Klaus tugged on the man's arm, silently begging for him to be quiet. He was clearly unaware of that though.
  "What are you doing? Let go of my arm!" He attempted to wriggle his arm from Klaus' grasp, though he held a firm grip.
  "Luther, Sloane. Oh my God, I'm beyond thrilled!" Klaus congratulated, dragging his dad away with him, "You guys are gorgeous. Amazing. Send me your registry!"

  Diego left, Lila following after him, whilst Luther bent down to speak to Viktor. Sloane made her way over to me.
  "Hey, Y/N?" She asked, sitting beside me. I caught Five glance at us inquisitively, though I didn't bother to say anything. "I know we haven't known each other for a long time, so please don't hesitate to say no, but..." I waited patiently as she trailed off, smiling in encouragement. "Well, would you maybe consider being the maid of honor? That is, if yo-"
  Before she could finish, I threw my arms around her, a wide beam on my face, "Of course, oh my God! Are you sure?"
  She chuckled at my enthusiasm, returning the hug, "Of course!"
  Once I pulled away, we both had wide smiles on our faces. Part of me was worried that I'd mess something up, but the other part was overcome with excitement.
  "Thank you, Y/N." Sloane smiled softly, standing from her seat.
  "Thank you, really! It's an honor." I smiled back, before she exited the room.