Chapter 21 Officially Officially Yours

A man in a blue suit came into the house area with his pregnant wife in his arm.

'Welcome Daehyun. Come in.' Daesoo welcomed her first guest with open arms. Yes. It is awkward for her since their last meeting was unpleasant.

Her husband knew Daehyun because Daehyun is one of his client and Daesoo had already told Taehyung about her and Daehyun. (wtf i am talking about)

'You came too early Daehyun. We couldn't do anything yet.' With two plates of chocolate chip cookies in his hands, Taehyung welcomed his guests.
After he put the plate on the table, he signaled Daehyun to introduce his wife. Daehyun was dumbfounded at first.

'Oh. This is my wife, Jung Eunji. She is pregnant our first child for five months already.' He proudly introduce his beloved wife to the couple.

'Hello.' Eunji gave them a good first impression bcs of her big sweet smile.

Daesoo shaked hands with her and headed to her unfinished works at the kitchen with Eunji tailed behind her.

Taehyung moved to the empty seat beside Daehyun with a mischiveous smile on his face.

'Did you bring the item? Taehyung asked.

The man beside him took something frm his pocket and gave it to him secretly.

All the guests came and the event started. Everyone from the whole story came.

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Do have became the greatest mother and mother-in-law ever. But Mrs. Do and Daesoo still cold to each other tho.

Kyungsoo had found his mate. With the same hobbies and passions. Taehyung get tired bcs kyungsoo told him everyday about his dating life.

"Hey you know what? She is very beautiful and awesome and good at cooking and last night.."

"GODPLSYOUHAVETOLDMEHUNDREDTHOFTIME. JUSTGOGETAROOMFORBOTHOFYOU." Finally, Taehyung exploded.

"Hmmm I think it's a good idea." Kyungsoo replied.

It is time for the real event to start.

"We hope you will enjoy this memorable night." Daehyun as the undeclared emcee started the speech for both taehyung and daesoo who were seated at the front table. They were all smilling.

"We are here today for the host's first anniversary. So cheers for both of them." Daehyun said lifting his wain glass in the air.

The guests cheered and enjoy the very special night.
And then, slow and romantic music was heard and everyone danced with their partners.

The couple attracted all the eyes since they were the highlight. Taehyung put his hand on his wife's slim waist and they started to dance along with the music.

Taehyung closed their gap and whispered to daesoo in her ear.

"I have a surprise for you and you will like it."

Daesoo looked at her husband with clueless face.

"Close your eyes first."

Daesoo did what taehyung asked for.

Taehyung slowly stood on his one knee with a box in his hand.

"Open your eyes."

Daesoo gasped and surprised. She thought he will splashed her coca cola or pasta.

"Will you be mine? Mine and officially mine for the rest of my life?" Taehyung proposed softly with his husky voice.

"No."

Everyone was shocked. How could she? But taehyung was more shocked than others. He slowly get up and stared daesoo in her eyes.

"But why?"

Daesoo held his husband hands tightly like she wont let go forever.

"Because... it is not for the rest of your life only
It's the rest for our lives. Yes Kim Taehyung I will be officially yours till the end of time. Yours and only yours." Daesoo syared at his eyes back with full of her loves to him.

The guests awwed loudly and cheered. It is a valuable and memorable night for them indeed.

And they all lived happily ever after till the end of time till their breathe were taken.

--------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------

A/N: THANK YOU AND SORRY.

Thank you reading and voting. I love you all especially my silent readers af. ♡

Nw, I will be fully focused on my 'to love you'. Check my work for those who still don't know. Did I already say i love you? Yeah i love you and im sorry for the overly cliches and goodbye.

Ps: still not improving my author notes and description but idgas bye.