Chapter 4 Five Years Crush

Taehyung POV

I woke up into silence space. Even though i still felt sleepy, but i resisted to sleep again as there were completely no sound of my wife. I searched for her in the bathroom, balcony and even under the bed but there were no traces at all. I walked to the front door and saw a little note on the table.

Aish, this woman! How brave she is to walk alone in this foreign country. I read it the noye again that said 'are you awake? I'm going for a walk to eat.' That simple sentences make me mad.

I rushed to the carved wooden cupboard and changed into a new comfortable outfit. I get outside of the suite and locked the door.

Then i ran to the lobby and i found her dreaming into the air. I tapped her but she didn't moved abit so i faced her. But something at her face make me taken aback. I saw tears.

Daesoo POV

I don't care what he might think of me. But i am hurted. I am in pain. Pain that never can cured. Although i am a doctor myself, i couldn't cure my own sickness. Heartsick.

Upon i reached the ground floor at the lobby, i saw someone that i haven't seen for a year. And he was hugging a blonde lady in his arms. I thought that i forget him completely but no. Memories with him are still in my head. My feels for him are still alive. Without no choices, i hide myself in the lif untill the door were closed.

Flashback

Back then at a university i studied in, i was a nerd. With a long untie hair and a big nerd glasses, i always seem to hold books all the time. Not even one people wants to be friend of mine. Maybe because i was a first year student i was in silent.

But there is one man that was so courageous enough to speak with me in one meter distance. And that man is Jung Daehyun. Because of him, i get more friends. Because of him, i know everything about what's needed to dress like a woman. Because of him, i changed. Before i know him, i just know how to wear hoodie, sweatshirt and jeans and act like a boy. He taught me everything about life along with his good friends.

And i started to have feelings for him since he treated me to a candle light dinner at a very famous restaurant to celebrate me passed my exam. Since then, i tried acting feminine and even wore mini skirts and dresses. I didn't tell anybody about my feelings even to my bestest friends.

I want to be recognized by him. I want to be more than a friend to him. I want him to confess first. I want him to love me back.

Sorry because this is very short.  Hye, I don't know if you like it or not, but i want do kyungsoo in my story but i don't know how to put him in. So, suggest me please.