Chapter 18 'Beside me'

Warning! This is going to be looonnnggg. Prepare yourself not to asleep.

No!! Nothing goes with my plan. I thought i could get some friends or bestfriends here but everything fall apart. I could only sighed.

'No! I won't eat the pills. It's just too many. And i just ate it six hours ago. The bitterness still linger on my tougue.' He hide under his blanket. This patient was really freaking stubborn. He always refuse to eat his damn medicine.

I tried to pull his blanket off him but he held it tightly. His man's power defeat my woman's power.

'Come on jungkook. You have to atleast eat your dinner.'

'Not untill you get out.'

'Why i have to get out?! You are my patient. It is my responsibility to make sure you get your treatment. If you don't eat your dinner nor your medicine, you'll only get worst.' For no reason, i get emotional. Maybe because i don't like being chased out.

'Blah blah. Always with your nagging and responsibility. I'll eat my pills ONLY if you get out. So please get out!!' He said raising his tone volume and still hiding under his blanket. He was stubborn and childish.

'Okay fine! Eat your dinner first and then your medicine. I'm going to check you out in fifteen minutes. If you still being the stubborn ass, i'm going to shove it to your throat and..'

'Yeah yeah yeah doctor. Now stop with the blabbering and leave please.' He cut me when i was not finished. Rude ass.

So as he wish i leave.

Taehyung POV.

I peeked through my blanket to see no one in the room. Slowly i pulled the blanket from my face. Fuhh. Lucky for me i didn't get caught by daesoo.

I looked at bunch of pills on the small plate beside my bed. Ugh. Medicine time. I hate it but i don't have any choice.

Now that i had became her patient, i can see her face every single hour. But she can't see mine. I changed my name and every time she had to check me on, i hide my face in whatever ways i could find.

Actually, i don't think it was the right time to reveal everything.

The next morning, daesoo was running around the corridors. When she looked into jungkook's room, he was gone. Daesoo was just worried if he might ran away. He is her first patient after all.

But when she walked pass through a emergency exit, she heard a sigh came from an open door. Curiousity rised, she opened the door and saw a man staring into the air. She knew the man even though he wore mask. So she sat beside him on the stair.

'Why?' She asked without any introduction.

'Ahh you shocked me. Why what?'

'Why do you look like you have lost your wife and children.'

'I don't have any children yet. But yes, i lost my wife. She can't recognized me and i hope she didn't untill the right time.' He stared her. She didn't acknowledged that because she was busy playing with her slender fingers.

'You're so freaking weird. So where is she right now?' She turned her face to him. But he managed to turn away.

'Beside me.'

'Haha. Don't joke with me. Where is she right now?'

'I.. don't know...'

'You must be missing her so much right?'

'Hmm.'

'Actually, i am in the same boat as you.' Daesoo started to tell her own story.

'My husband dissappeared without any notice and whatsoever.' Taehyung faced her.

'But i'm okay now. I just wish he could come back to me with his stupid grin and childish acts and arrogant side.' Daesoo smiled for herself.

'If... only if you meet him one day, what.. are you... going to do? Beat him? Or xoxo him? Or ignored him?'

'I don't know too.' The conversation ended with that.

Few days after.

'Eeeaaaatttttt!!!' It had been an hour since daesoo asked jungkook to eat. It was a tiring day for her. But it was a joy for taehyung. He can smiled for days when he teased her. (Note: jungkook is taehyung. Taehyung is jungkook.)

'Make me.' That's it. It was the edge of daesoo's patience. She stomped her feet on her way out. She walked through the hallway to the rooftop. That's the only place she can refresh her mind. She knew. Fire can't fight fire. It would be worst. She took a deep breath and went to the room again. Although she and taehyung had been bestfriend after that spill-everything-out-day, he still annoyed her to death.

On the side table, she can see his breakfast plate was empty and he was sleeping. Suddenly, she had the urge to see jungkook's face. She walked slowly to his bed and gasped because what she saw is her husband. Her missed husband.

'Taehyung.' She mumbled.
Without any words came from her mouth, she immediately leave the room. She was too shocked and surprised.

Hye. I'm here again. Do you like it? It is crappy right? So, as always, comment, reread and vote! Bye! (Ps: I HATE EXAMS)