ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 7 | Kurta

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━

"Gon!" 

"Killua!"

The sound of the door slamming opened interrupted their moment, all the butlers ran in front the boys us as the horrifying presence slowly made their way inside, one loud step at a time.

"Hey guys! Sorry we're late to the party!" beamed the girl as she dragged Pairo inside after herself.

"AH! Pairo! Pairo's little sister!" yelled Gon as he ran past everyone and lunged at Pairo for a big bear hug.

"Pairo!?!" yelled a wide eyed Kurapika as he scanned the little boy, "I was right! It is Pairo!"

"...wasn't she dead?" asked Leorio, still trying to process what was going on.

"..." Killua couldn't look up at her, he didn't know if this was some kind of sick nightmare, only a few weeks ago he had killed the girl that was so happy to take him in as her own and here she was, or at least a version of herself, here to taunt him for what he did.

"Pairo? Is it really you?" asked Kurapika, his eyes never leaving his only relative.

"Do I know you?" asked Pairo as he turned his head up at the older boy, or at lest the direction of his voice, his face adorned a look of confusion and worry.

"Do you not remember me?" Kurapika whispered as he lowered his head. There was a short silence, Leorio was malfunction, Gon was confused, Killua was having a silent breakdown and (y/n) was surprised that Kurapika knew Pairo.

"Kurapika?" muttered Pario as his eyes subconsciously widened as he remembered that calm voice, his happy smile, his warm embrace and all the times they've had together.

The blond looked back up, his eyes a bright scarlet as he stared at the matching scarlet burning eyes before leaning over and tightly hugging him, tears pouring out both boy's eyes and they hugged each over for the first time in years.

(y/n) felt as her eyes started to water up as she saw her little brother finally reconnecting with his family for first time in so many years, she wanted so desperately to of helped him sooner. She felt a little bad for keeping them apart during the exam because of her overprotectiveness.

She was keeping Kurapika away during the exam on purpose because she thought he was after his eyes; she felt bad for that and would apologize for that in the future but now wasn't the time for that. "Killua," she said walking over to the boy who refused to make eye contact with her.

She lifted her hand and gently reached out her hand towards the older boy as he fletched at her touch as he couldn't stop think about her warm blood covering his hands, the regret. "Killua, I'm not leaving you, you're my little brother!" she said as I crested his cheek.

He swung his head back up at her, his eyes wide and glossy while his bottom lip was trembling, his faces was a mixture of fear and gilt as he ever so slightly reached out, she smiles happily embracing him a hug.

Killua hadn't felt what it was like to have hug before, he never wanted it to stop, he never wanted to let go. He felt slightly more guilty as he cried into her shoulder, he promised he would give her some money so she could buy some new, and frankly better, cloths.