ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 9 | Gittarackur

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━

'Why dose everything hurt,' was what the little girl was thinking as tears continued to fall from her face, her eyes were red and puffy from the non stop crying.

'Why did -̶͙̋̆̈́┃̴◡̷-̶͙̘̟̠̋̆̈́ミ leave me...'

'why ̶̜͌̀̒฿̷̣̻̈́∫̵͔͆͠┑̵�̵̲̀̌�̵̪̮̱͆̓͝Τ̸̪̜̙̽∏̸̖̪̺͖̈æ̶͇̜̤͗̿�̴̙̃͑̿͂�̷̨͐̋̿r'

"Ḧ̴͈̻́̈a̸̱͋̐!̵̯̿̈̀̿ ̴̯̗̌̚͠W̷͉̟̱͈̌̇ö̴̥̰̙͌͝w̷̮͊̉ ̶͇̀̚y̴̫̽ó̵̙̻̉͆͠u̷̯͕̲̐͒̋̚'̷͍̠̈̀͒͝r̷̞͆̊́̚ḗ̴̠ ̵̯̌̓̇̏r̶̡̗̤̳̓e̴͙͍͆̈́̐͝a̷͎̗̍́l̷͙̠͗l̴̹͖̩͊̒ỳ̶̭͚͠ ̴̧̤̓͐͝s̴̮̺͊o̶̰̽͗m̶̠̈̓e̷͂͜t̶͖̳̼̑h̸̛̘̖̗į̶̹̼̌ǹ̴̜͕̟̯͊͂͑g̴̰̟͒͑̉͜͠ͅ ̶̜̓̂͌̚kid!̸̩̰̬͕̈́̽ ̷͎͗Ȋ̵͕̲̼̹ ̷̹̀͒̏͠d̸̟̅͛́͝i̴̼̤̭̣̓d̶̢͉̘̈́n̸̝̈́̋̅'̸̙̟̹͑͠ẗ̶̝̖́̊̿ ̶̗̑ě̴͛͌͆͜ẍ̵̰̏̿p̶̡̺̩̻̓̒̕͝e̴͙̲̲̲̾̏c̶̼̫͖͓͒͆͛t̵̲̣̥̙͊͗͝ ̸̢͙́̉y̵͈̮͋̿͗o̵̳̪͂̈́ṳ̴̥͎͉͒ṛ̷̡̡̐ ̶̨͙̟̜̃nen ̴̩̿̈́̈́̏t̷͖̫̹̅͠o̷̰̦͐̊̌̐ ̶̼̠̳̂̉̆̓a̴͉͛̄w̴̻̻̬̥͋̊ā̷̜̤̰̕ḵ̸̊ę̷͙̬͎̆̎̃n̶͓̰͈̫̑̆ ̶͚̺̩͝ä̸͖͓̘̱́̂f̴̡̢̛͈͚́̓͘t̸̲͇̋̂ḛ̴͐̄͠r̶͖̼̠̔͊͜ ̵̧̰̲̯̄͠I̶̠̬̣̊͒ ̸̯̼̍̌̓̋attacked ÿ̴̡́ǫ̸̞͓̩̌̒͝u̸̮̲͘͘"

The little girl could barely make out what the man was saying threw the pain, her ears ringing was so loud to the small girl, her was knotted and dirty, if she was to go back home mommy would be mad at her now.

"̶̰͕̲̥́W̵͖͆͂̕͝e̸͍͉͍̅l̴͔̥̜̝̥̪̉͂̍̃̎̑l̷̠̊̋̃͆̈́̌ ̷̨̘̉̔n̸̯̣̯̈́͑̈̀̾ô̸̘̅ẗ̶͔̀́̏̽͠ ̸̟̜͘͝ť̴͙̯͆͠͝ḩ̷̐̍̏ȁ̶̯̦͎̰̋̿̔̈́t̷̠̬̭͍̪̎̉̿̊́ ̴̧̱̋m̴̮̮͓͙̗̂̍͋̈́̏͘á̸͚t̸͔͓͐̚͝͝ẗ̷̜́̌e̸̜̒͒ŗ̵̢̻̘͈̱̈́̋̄̅̓ṡ̸͉͇͉̮̽́́̎ ̵̡͐͋͘ṇ̷̲͚͆̌̿̈́̇͝o̶̮̞̟̯̓͒w̴̟̮̭̟̹̑̒̃̅̔ ̸̥̲̖̦̑̋͆̃̉̑s̷͉̠̣͚̣͐͆̀͆ỉ̵̹̻n̸̦̱͎̞͌͜͠c̸̤̪͔͉͕͋̑̏̆̽ë̸̺̋̌ ̷̞̮͈͔̓̉̆͌̕͜I̷̢̝̗̥̟̐͗̅̅̈́̔'̸̛̛͇̬̳ͅm̸̟͓͉̝̐̈́̽̐ ̵̨͍͛͂͜g̵̡͎͍̈͠ó̵̝͉̹̳̹͇͗͂ȉ̵̪͍̪͉̙͇ǹ̶͚̼̯̙g̶͍̻͇͖̤͆͋ ̷͖̠̱̳̬̆͛͌̈́ͅt̷̡̟̭̯͉̐̚̚͠o̷̧̘͕͔̓̀̋̂̒̔ ̸̢̻̀͗̋̆̈́͝ kill ̵̫̻̞̅̓͐͗̕ý̷̧̦͚̣͈̳͝ỏ̵̻͒͋̌̉͝u̸͖̠̹̼̩̻͋̊̑͠ ̶͕̬̲̲̾͒͆̓͝͝ä̷̱̯̟́̾̒̉͝l̵͍̀o̵͈̲̗͓͉̽ǹ̴̠͕̗̝̃̂̀͝g̴̡̧̡̟̹̓ ̷̻̣̺̮̦̞͌͝ŵ̶̜̝͈̠̯ĩ̷͎̙̙̣̯̒͛͝͝t̶͓̙̃͐̍̒h̵̢͖̍̑͗ ̷̍̆̊͜ṫ̵̨̩̠̳̒̉͋͜h̷̺͓̮̠̀̓͆͝é̶͎̺̬͙̬́̂͗̌ ̸̭̯͍̭̱̺̐̈́͘ŗ̴̪̆́e̵̖̍́͊̑s̶̨̛̩̟͓̬̰͂͗͋̿t̴̛̤͔̯͚̊͒ ̴̧̙̰̳̹̈́͋͌͘͜͝o̶̪̮͚̖̮͉̒͒̑̇͝f̴͙͇͙̰̤̭͒ ̵̻̬̊̾̏͒y̸̹͗̾̊͜ồ̷̠͉̺̮̥̞̕u̵̹͎͈̫̪̅̔̾͗͝ ̷̛̻͍͊͆͋͑ family!!̴͇̝̟͈̲̉͗̏͗͘"̸̻̿

Just as the man went to attack the nearly dead girl she brought her hands together to pray just like her mommy taught her do when she was sad, 'please make the mean man go away...' she though as she clapped her hand's twice.

and just like that, he went a̴͚͚͐̔̋w̷͕̺̄͛a̷̯̜̦̋̅y̷̙̍͑͠.