ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 5 | Gohan

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━

Pairo was practically hugging my side as we left the airport and as the others were given a flight back home and told they failed while we were told to go to this 'Rice?' store named Gohan and we were to use the code written on a piece of paper to get into the exam.

Thankfully, we separated from Hisoka as soon as we got of the flight. As I walked with Pairo by my side I saw the building up a head with the word 'Gohan' as clear as day on the very front.

I pushed the front door open and took a few steps inside while pulling brother along before looking for someone, someone who I could as the stupid question and hurry into the exam, for all I know the exam might start in less than a minute!

"Can we have a steak combo that can make you see the light for two please,"

"Do you want it grilled or boiled?" He asked not even looking up from the counter, waiting for my response.

"I want it grilled over low flame~" I sang proudly.

He just nodded before walking us over to a small room and letting us in. "Pretty surprising that two kids got this far so early, I usually don't say this but good luck."

"Thank you! I'll be sure to come back for some food sometime in the future then!" I said with a smile as Pario nodded his head in rapidly.

"Sure kids," said the man before closing the door and starting the elevator down.

"AH!" Pario screamed and hugged me tightly before relaxing it was an elevator down and we were going down to the exam.

"Ha! Don't be such a scaredy-cat! It's just an elevator!"

"I-it just caught me of guard! It won't happen again!"

"Sure~ With how you're acting maybe I should start calling you little brother~"

"NO! I'm older!"

"Are you sure? You sure don't act like it~" He just mumbled in response, crossed his arms while turning away from me as if to say, 'I can't believe you right now!'

"Well! I'm taller!" he said with a pouting face.

"Wow! You had to go there didn't ya!" I said with a fake irritation, just some friendly banter was all, how could we call each over siblings if this wasn't the norm?

As the elevator stopped moving, I looked over at Pairo and the door opened to a large, dark and very cold room, like way too cold for my liking. I step out before Pairo and see a short bean like man make his way over and extend his hand out to words us "Hello, please take a number," he said handing me a badge as well as Pairo.

"Thanks!" I said as I grabbed mine and put it on my chest before taking Pairo's one and pining it to his upper chest as well.

My badge was 46 while Pairo was 47, the small green bean gave Pairo a worried glace before walking off to who knows where. "Hey, sis... most people here aren't too strong, in fact you might be one if not the strongest here." he mumbled next to me, I could tell the last part held a little pride.

What a cute big brother I have. "Well, I assume we're early so only time will tell if I stay the strongest here." I said as I scanned the room and noticed that Hisoka got here just a bit before us, maidenless behaver if you ask me.

"Well there's not much to do here so why don't we play a game dear brother" I said with a sly smirk while crossing my arms and leaning over towards him.

"And what game would that be?" he said with a slightly confused smile.

"Chasey!" Most would think play a game of It with a blind kid was cruel, but Pario was very good a sensing Nen so as long as I didn't use Hatsu it was fair game.

"Can't catch me!" he giggled before tagging me and running off.

"We'll see about that!"

━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━