ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 5 | Killua

Start from the beginning

"Can't say I'm surprized..." I said sarcastically.

"She was so happy to see that you'd grown up. But she was worried about you leaving home, so she asked me to check up on you. What a coincidence, I didn't know you wanted to be a Hunter. I'm trying to get a license for my next job."

I don't really want to be a Hunter, I just felt like taking the exam. 

"I see, That's a relief. Then I have some advice for you, you're not cut out to be a Hunter, you were born to be a killer."

You're a puppet of darkness, without passion. You don't want anything or wish for anything.As one who lives in the shadows, you can only feel pleasure when people die. That's how Dad and I raised you. What would you accomplish by becoming a Hunter? 

"True, I don't desire to become a Hunter. But I do have something I want."

"You don't."

"I do! There's something I really want!" Yelled Killua.

"Tell me what it is that you want, what's wrong? There's nothing you really want, is there?" 

"That's not it! I want to become friends with Gon I'm sick of killing people I want to become friends with Gon, and to live a normal life! And... I want (y/n) to stay my sister!"

"That's impossible. (y/n)? a sister? she's not your family, you can't just call a random girl you know your sister. And you'll never be able to make friends, your only concern when you meet someone is whether you should kill them. That's how you were trained, you just don't know how to classify Gon because he's too dazzling for your eyes. You don't actually want to become friends with him. You're wrong If you stay with him, you'll end up wanting to kill him one day. You'll get the urge to see if you can kill him or not. Because you have the soul of a killer. "

As we mentioned before Yeah, I know! 

"Killua! I don't give a damn if he's your brother. He's a worthless piece of crap! Don't listen to him! Just beat the crap out of him like usual and win! You want to become friends with Gon? Are you daft? You already are friends! I'm sure that's how Gon feels!"

"Really?"

"Hell, yeah, idiot!"

"Really That's no good. He considers Kil a friend. Okay, I'll kill Gon. A killer doesn't need any friends. They'll only slow you down. Where is he?"

 "P-Please wait!"

"The match is still-" started the man before being impaled by his pins.

"Where is he?" he asked.

"The waiting room over there." answered the man before dropping to the floor.

"Thank you." said Illumi as he took a step towards the door.

"You wont lay a finger on Gon, to me Killua is and always be my brother!" I yelled, running into his way, no way was he hurting on of Pairo's and Killua's friends while I'm right here!

"What a silly thing to say, I'm his brother? You don't know him." he said, confusion littering his tone.

"I may not of know him for long but that look in his eyes all to familiar! I know he's just a child and you have to right to treat him this way! That's no way to treat family! That's no way to treat anyone you love!"