ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 3 | Last Phase

Start from the beginning

Once he finally finished the room went quite as we all sat in thought, Pairo and me are marked about the same with three chances, when I'm clearly much stronger... sorry Pairo. My guess is he just wants to see certain people fight but I could be wrong...

The last bit made the most senses, I said I didn't want to fight Gittarackur but he's who I have to fight first... and there's a high chances if I lose, I will have to fight Killua or Gon thanks to how it's set up...

 "The battle rules are quite simple. Weapons are allowed. No cheating. If your opponent admits defeat, you win. However! If you kill your opponent, you will be immediately disqualified. All remaining applicants will pass, and the exam will end. Are we clear?"

.

.

.

"Then, we shall begin the exam's Final Phase." said the Chairmen before walking off to who knows where.

"The first match is Hanzo versus Gon. Please step forward. I will serve as the referee. My name is Masta. Best of luck."

"Hey, good to see you again, you were tailing me during the Fourth Phase," said Hanzo.

"You noticed?" asked Masta.

"Naturally I'm assuming that each applicant was assigned an examiner for the Fourth Phase. Well, I'm sure everyone else noticed." explained Hanzo.

"I had no idea." said Leorio.

"I obviously noticed. I thought it wasn't worth mentioning." said Kurapika, talking to Leorio.

"Y-Yeah How was I supposed to notice that?"

"Did you really not notices?" Pairo asked Leorio.

"You have my thanks. My rank was higher because your reports on me were accurate. Though the outcome was never in doubt!" he said as he struck a pose.

"Y-Yes" stuttered poor old Masta.

"Moving on, I have a question for you."

"What is it?"

"We only win if our opponent surrenders, correct? It doesn't count if we knock them unconscious. No TKOs allowed, either."

"Yes, that is correct." answered Masta.

"I see."

"Now then, it's time to begin." said Masta.

"Get him, Gon!" yelled Leorio, I was to focused to hear what everyone else was saying as I watched Gon carefully, I didn't want to watch a child be abused but if I give Hanzo enough death glares he might stop?

"Begin!" yelled Masta.

Gon immediately made the first move, and jumped towards Hanzo. "You have my respect, you did well for a kid." said Hanzo after chopping at his neck.

"Well, this would already be over if it were a normal fight Here, wake up."

"You must feel terrible... I hit you hard enough to make your brain bounce around. Do you understand? You have no chance against me. Might as well give up now No way Think about it. If you surrender now, you'll still be in decent shape for your next fight... There's no reason to be stubborn. Just surrender."

"Never gonna happen!" yelled Gon.

"Surrender."

"Gon! Don't be silly! You'll still have another chance!" screamed Leorio.

"Leorio! If you were in Gon's position, would you surrender?" asked Kurapika.

"Hell, no! That guy thinks he's hot stuff Gon feels the same way! I know! I know that But there isn't any other choice! You're contradicting yourself, but I understand how you feel! Yield this fight, Gon! It's suicide!"

"Honestly, the chairman's nasty streak is in a class all its own." mumbled Kurapika crossing his arms.

"What do you mean? The applicants who've made it this far are unlikely to simply surrender."

"True."

"This goes beyond a "rather peculiar fight." This system is just plain crazy."

"That kid's in danger."

━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━